PDA

View Full Version : ALARM: SOS: NOT GOOD : HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP

able
05-16-2004, 08:24 AM
the digital recording of last nights' game 5 went awry, wrong, not good, did not function.

This means several people can now not enjoy the game and Jeff's performance.

ANYONE who can digitize, has it digital and is willing to upload PLEASE contact me ASAP

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

able
05-16-2004, 01:18 PM
IMPORTANT BUMP

Shade
05-16-2004, 01:27 PM
Great. The ONE PLAYOFF GAME I MISS... :unimpressed:

able
05-16-2004, 04:00 PM
Great. The ONE PLAYOFF GAME I MISS... :unimpressed:

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

able
05-16-2004, 05:04 PM
Cone on guys, gals, lords, ladies, earn eternal gratitude from your peers here by making that recording you have secretely made available to us

We are all fans with no other means to see the game, have compassion

PLEASE

skyfire
05-16-2004, 10:20 PM
Even if you just have a tape of the game and would be willing to post it to someone who can digitize/upload it. Talk to able.

able
05-17-2004, 06:42 AM
come on guys, someone HAS to have this on tape or TiVo ?

Hicks
05-17-2004, 11:51 AM
come on guys, someone HAS to have this on tape or TiVo ?

Yeah, surely ONE person here has it?

rabid
05-17-2004, 10:33 PM
I have the game on TiVo. I'll see what I can do... :)

EDIT: at the very least I'll videotape it tonight when I go to bed. Digitizing it is a looong process tho, as is uploading it. In other words it won't be ready by gametime...

Hicks
05-17-2004, 10:40 PM
I know I'd appreciate it very much (and I'm sure able even moreso) if you could take the time ti digitize it. Until now, I've been the main go-to guy for getting able the games digitally, and I didn't get game 5 because the prog that automatically turns it on and tells it to record didn't work right while I went to the game in person, so obviously I don't have it.

But if you could get a digitical copy up on the server, that would be awesome; not only could able and anyone else get to watch; but I've been burning a copy on DVD of each game to have my own private archive of the playoffs this season, and I'd LOVE to have game 5 (And it'd really suck to have games 1-4, but not 5, while having 6 and possibly 7). Thank you. :)

able
05-18-2004, 03:38 AM
I have the game on TiVo. I'll see what I can do... :)

EDIT: at the very least I'll videotape it tonight when I go to bed. Digitizing it is a looong process tho, as is uploading it. In other words it won't be ready by gametime...

I'd be grateful no matter when you have it done, I can wait, as can the others that enjoy this, don't forget people in Europe and Australia have no other means of seeing our team play.

thanks a million,

Hicks
05-18-2004, 11:05 AM
Yeah, able hit a point I forgot to before: You don't have to rush to do it in the next day or two. If it takes a week, then a week it is. Whatever. As long as it's eventually up, it's cool. :cool:

rabid
05-18-2004, 12:44 PM
k. I'll have it up in the next few days (I've gotten a bit behind on the site re-design as well and I want to get that out the way soon :( )...

Hicks
05-18-2004, 12:51 PM
BTW, I don't know what quality you were planning on making it, but if you can make it 1000kbps bitrate like the ones I upload that'd be great.