PDA

View Full Version : Game 7 tickets

Reggie4Three
05-16-2004, 02:41 AM
I live up north so I don't get back for too many games, but I have to be in Indy next weekend for a wedding and I plan on being down early on Thursday so I could attend a game 7. Does anyone know what the status is on tickets for that game? Have they gone on sale to the general public? If not, when?

I thought about if I wanted to post this because I don't want to show a lack of faith that the Pacers can close this out in six. However, if there is a game 7 and I'm going to be in town, there's no way I can miss it. Plus, the surest way for the Pacers to win game 6 is for me to get a ticket to game 7 prior to the next game.

Thanks in advance.

TheSauceMaster
05-16-2004, 02:44 AM
They probably won't go on Sale til 10 am the day after game 6 if we lose game 6 , which kinda sucks cause that would be the 19th and we play game 7 on the 20th if I remember right.

Reggie4Three
05-16-2004, 02:49 AM
They probably won't go on Sale til 10 am the day after game 6 if we lose game 6.

I thought so because I checked ticketmaster online and they didn't have the game listed. However, there are some people selling tickets on ebay already and a couple of the auctions said the game was sold out.

I guess I will just wait and hope that I don't get to go. :(

TheSauceMaster
05-16-2004, 02:53 AM
People who bought Playoff packages have tickets already , they have not went on sale through ticketmaster and I don't see how it's sold out , so I think some people are pulling some legs ...but if a game 7 is nessesary it will sellout pretty quick I assume.