PDA

View Full Version : Brad Who?? (My thoughts on the game)

Hicks
05-16-2004, 12:57 AM
Just got home from the game. Jeff Foster was OUTSTANDING!!!

God I loved that. He was just amazing tonight. 20pts, 16rbs. Great, great work by the Fiesty one. We even got a chant of "Foster, Foster, Foster" going late in the game, and he responded by drill the FTs for points 19 and 20. It was great.

I hope the crowd was loud enough for you. I was loud as all hell, I made a point of cheering when most were not as well, and when I did most of the crowd joined in, so I'll take a little credit for keeping us more continually cheering than they otherwise might have been. I was very happy with the crowd. It was loud, we all kept it up a lot, and it was PACKED 95% of the game. Really great job Conseco crowd!

Otherwise, Shade, PLEASE come down from the roof now. It's OK. And I told you so. :pimp:

Just a fun, fun game to be at. Jeff rocked, Reggie came back, JO was JO, Ron got it going late, Tinsley played very well, Al didn't suck, even JB got some shots. Good stuff.

Oh, and very importantly: Our team defense has returned. FINALLY *FINALLY* we cut people off from driving to the basket. We did a good job of getting in the way when the guards got beat, and that really hurt Miami's offense. If we can just keep doing that in Miami, we can take this in 6. Great stuff.

Overall, I had a blast and it was a great win. Oh, and whenever something good happened, turning and staring at the sitting, quiet, embarrassed heat fans in section 225 was GREAT. :laugh:

:boomer:

Ragnar
05-16-2004, 01:00 AM
As one of the we will miss Brad croud I would like to point out that at no time have I ever said I wanted Brad over Jeff. I was saying that I think it would have been better to let AL go since that would probably happen sooner or latter anyway.

I do still think not having Brad will hurt us deeper into the playoffs and I said that from the begining. I thought we would make the finals and lose in them. I still think that.

ROCislandWarrior
05-16-2004, 01:01 AM
You know what is amazing Hicks, I changed my Sig at the same exact time you posted this message :o :o :o :o :o