:happydance:

ROCislandWarrior
05-16-2004, 12:58 AM
hmmmm.....I think this warrents a

I TOLD YOU SO!

Welcome back Shade, please don't wander to far from the tree again

waterjater
05-16-2004, 02:03 AM
Yep, happy to be eating crow myself. I was still feeling like we were in big trouble at half time!

BUT, low and behold we started moving the ball in the 2nd half and got a lot of open shots.

Amazing how we all believe ball movement and defense are our keys to success--- OUR PLAYERS finally remembered this!!

Didn't like how we played in the fourth with a 20 pt lead. Ball movement stopped and we didn't get a good shot off for the last 7-10 minutes.

Water

sweabs
05-16-2004, 02:29 AM
Now THAT was Pacers basketball...bring that energy to Miami PLEASEEE.

Shade
05-16-2004, 02:31 AM
Too bad I was right about the Lakers. :mad:

ABADays
05-16-2004, 08:29 AM
Shade . . . we've gone though this the whole year. Despite what you think personally, you still have to maintain an air of confidence. I depend on you to set the example for the empty seats between you and the 12th man in the rotation.

Shade
05-16-2004, 01:10 PM
Shade . . . we've gone though this the whole year. Despite what you think personally, you still have to maintain an air of confidence. I depend on you to set the example for the empty seats between you and the 12th man in the rotation.

There are no empty seats between me and the 12th man. :neutral:

ROCislandWarrior
05-16-2004, 02:41 PM
Too bad I was right about the Lakers. :mad:

I really don't think so.

If you think about what it is that makes a Series great or why we remember some Champions better or moreso than others it's about the level of competition they faced and the expectations we as faans placed on the outcome and so forth.

If the Pacers are fortunate enough and earn a NBA FINALS berth and the Lakers are as well then the sstage is set.

Were the Pacers able to topple the supposedly 'mighty'...'best team $$$ can buy'.....'all those playoff games and no NBA TITLE' All Star veterans....well then the Pacers with a victory over them might vault into History in one fell swoop and be seen as one of the vaunted Champions of the new millenium.

HERE'S IS TO GREATNESS.... and all_ that it can be measured by.

:cheers:

OR

They kick the :censor: out of us and we are forgoten as time passes but only after we take our heckling as the almighty champion of the "JV league"