PDA

View Full Version : Ok, NBA 2K7 for Xbox

Peck
02-24-2007, 03:50 PM
is now up on my ebay site.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=110096207637&rd=1&rd=1

Also, I am selling off a ton of VHS tapes some new some old, so take a look if you would like.

BTW, this may sound wierd & all but next week I will be putting up several new microwave ovens & toaster ovens & I will be listing them for prices around $20.00. If any of you guys that are in college or live in apartments or if your Shade & just need to eat more let me know & I'll try & cut you a special Pacers Digest deal.:)

Anyway good luck on that 2k7. Like my description says, I never even got to play the d@mn thing before my xbox bit the dust. To many hours of playing Call to Duty 3 I assume.:blush:

I'm trying to fix my Xbox, but even so I have already listed this for sale so there is no going back now.

Good luck.

Clavicus
03-13-2007, 01:07 PM
Did you know that Microsoft extended everybody's warranty period for two years? I just got mine fixed for free last month after being previously denied.

What's wrong with yours?

Peck
03-14-2007, 02:29 AM
Did you know that Microsoft extended everybody's warranty period for two years? I just got mine fixed for free last month after being previously denied.

What's wrong with yours?

Ring of death. I called microsoft & they wouldn't give me anything. Said I was out of luck.

No big deal though. I just salvaged what I could off of the old one & sold it for parts & still got $112.00 for it. Thus my new one only ended up costing me 100.00