PDA

View Full Version : Freddie out for the rest of playoff

mmxx
05-15-2004, 10:56 PM
On NBA TV right after Carlisle's press conference, they just said Fred Jones will be out for the rest of playoff due to his shoulder injury.

:( :( :(

able
05-15-2004, 11:18 PM
On NBA TV right after Carlisle's press conference, they just said Fred Jones will be out for the rest of playoff due to his shoulder injury.

Well that gotta be nonsense, since Rick said in that same press conference that they CAN play Fred but will try to give him some more rest and only play him when there are no alternatives that work.

He has some problem with a capsel in the shoulder.

He is not out for the playoffs, not by a long shot.

ABADays
05-15-2004, 11:21 PM
Just what the hell happened anyway?

Suaveness
05-15-2004, 11:24 PM
He landed ackwardly on his left arm in game 2. I don't think he shoudl be out long.

able
Just what the hell happened anyway?

Loose ball dive in Game 3 i believe, could have been game 2

Hoop
On the radio on the way home from the game they said he could have played tonight, but they were going to rest him so he would be ready for game 6.

mmxx
05-15-2004, 11:35 PM

Well that gotta be nonsense, since Rick said in that same press conference that they CAN play Fred but will try to give him some more rest and only play him when there are no alternatives that work.

He has some problem with a capsel in the shoulder.

He is not out for the playoffs, not by a long shot.

ok that's good to hear. I only caught the end of the press conference so maybe they misinterpretated what Rick said (not really a surprise considering that's Fred Carter and Andre Aldridge... :unimpressed: )

thanks

ROCislandWarrior
05-15-2004, 11:35 PM
What an evil way to scare us :mad:

mmxx
05-15-2004, 11:47 PM
What an evil way to scare us :mad:

:P

i scared myself out first... so it can't be that evil