PDA

View Full Version : Just 3 weeks remain

Jose Slaughter
02-22-2007, 03:04 AM
After this week, we have just 3 weeks remaining in our regular season.

The playoffs are just around the corner!

Mourning
02-22-2007, 04:12 AM
:woohoo:

kerosene
02-23-2007, 03:04 AM
*fingers crossed*

Shade
02-23-2007, 10:44 AM
:suicide2:

Mourning
02-24-2007, 12:27 PM
Still some interesting matchups for the coming weeks that could change the play-off rankings for some of the best teams:

February 26-March 4:

Denton Dawgs vs. Antananarivo Armadillos

March 5-11:

Indianapolis Magic Rats vs. Pan Galactic Inquisitors

Terre Haut Highlanders vs. BurnZone Firestorm

March 12-18:

Antananarivo Armadillos vs. Indianapolis Magic Rats

Pan Galactic Inquisitors vs. Venice United

Those are the matchups I'm looking towards most. Some lowerranked teams seem to be surging and thus could put good fights aswell!

Very interesting indeed!

Regards,

Mourning :cool:

Jose Slaughter
02-24-2007, 11:33 PM
I think I'll get in to the playoffs & I might get Yao back in time to make it a little interesting too.

Mourning
02-25-2007, 06:44 AM
IF Yao makes it back in time then there's no question your team should be taken seriously.

DisplacedKnick
02-25-2007, 08:12 AM
Still some interesting matchups for the coming weeks that could change the play-off rankings for some of the best teams:

March 5-11:

Indianapolis Magic Rats vs. Pan Galactic Inquisitors

Toad hasn't logged in in about a month. That may not be as interesting as you hope - I know my game this week isn't.

I just want to score better than Burnzone once this season - he's my only breakdown o-fer.

Beginning to think my hanging onto Kwame for 2 months won't pay off - figured I was safe for the playoffs and when back he'd be good for 25 ppg - better than any FA's out there. But I wouldn't be surprised if he's out for the season the way his return date keeps getting pushed back.

Mourning
02-26-2007, 01:23 PM
Not logging in for more then a month, while operating a sure play-off team is even worse then letting go of your team if by january you know you won't make the play-offs. It in my opinion shows a lack of interest in the league.

Anyway, one thing I really would like to know is how the play-offs will be played.

Will the four divisions be split into two conferences and the best 8 teams in each of those two conferences playing each other and the winner of each conference battling each other in the finals?

Or will there be no conference split and will the best 16 teams battle it out with the team with the best record playing the team with the 16th record and so on?

I would really like to know this, so if someone knows, please tell ;).

Regards,

Mourning :cool:

Raskolnikov
02-26-2007, 01:41 PM
I'm curious too, Mourning. It isn't mentioned anywhere on the site, as far as I know.

In the mean time, I can only say that I've been very lucky with my opponents thus far. It's rather absurd that I have a better record than 3 teams with more fantasy points scored.

In the end though, Lady Justice will strike again. It wouldn't surprise me if I'd lose my last 3 games...

aero
02-26-2007, 01:50 PM
man this season has flew by some quickly...seems like just yesterday it was the opening of training camp