PDA

View Full Version : Trade Deadline Reminder

Jose Slaughter
02-18-2007, 03:29 AM
For those still playing.....

The trade deadline for both leagues is this coming Saturday. February 24th.

Not sure of the hour.

Mourning
02-18-2007, 08:50 AM
Thanks for the heads up, Jose! You have been a rock in the ocean again this year :cheers:.

Raskolnikov
02-18-2007, 09:03 AM
Thanks, Jose!

I'm kind of happy with my team as it is, but if anyone still has an offer up his sleeve that will make me a contender, do not hesitate...

For those still playing.....
I think there are about 15 teams that are still active.

Mourning
02-18-2007, 12:19 PM
Thanks, Jose!

I'm kind of happy with my team as it is, but if anyone still has an offer up his sleeve that will make me a contender, do not hesitate...

Hahaha still playing the "underdog"-role :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:. It's not working!!! :tsk:

;)

Raskolnikov
02-18-2007, 01:47 PM
Hahaha still playing the "underdog"-role :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:. It's not working!!! :tsk:

;)
Well, if you trade me Mehmet Okur for Kendrick Perkins, I might consider calling myself a contender...:eyebrow:

Mourning
02-18-2007, 02:05 PM
Well, if you trade me Mehmet Okur for Kendrick Perkins, I might consider calling myself a contender...:eyebrow:

Hey, I will take that Baron-dude from you... he's injured and thus inactive, costing you points!!!! I could give you Ethan Thomas! That's pretty good, right? Should lift your team up AND solidifies your center position :woohoo:! whadda ya say, my friendly though unorthodox Belgian message board friend? :eyebrow:

:cloud9: (hope, I'm not looking too much like my avatar now)

GO!!!!!
02-20-2007, 07:06 PM
Thanks for the heads up

and I agree with what has been said before, the leagues woulden't be the same with out you....