PDA

View Full Version : Brad Miller

PaceBalls
05-14-2004, 11:49 PM
Y'all just see that? One of Minnys deep bench players just grabbed his balls to make him mad and Brad retaliated and did some lame looking hockey play like where you shove them once they are on the ground. He just got ejected...

TheSauceMaster
05-14-2004, 11:50 PM
Both them got ejected

Hicks
05-14-2004, 11:51 PM
Brad just got hosed.

PaceBalls
05-14-2004, 11:52 PM
Brad's supposed to be this "really smart basketball player" and that was really stupid. Though, ball grabbin is the lowest of the low, dirty dirty playing by Minnesota. You know that was that guys sole purpose being on the floor.

TheSauceMaster
05-14-2004, 11:53 PM
Well it hurt the kings more than it hurt the wolves

kerosene
05-15-2004, 02:22 AM
Has Brad's performance in the playoffs this year shown that last year was an exception or perhaps the rule?

I'm interested in hearing some thoughts on this.

Unclebuck
05-15-2004, 09:32 AM
Has Brad's performance in the playoffs this year shown that last year was an exception or perhaps the rule?

I'm interested in hearing some thoughts on this.

I have watched less of this series than the other three because their games are usually on right after the pacers games or as was the case last night the whole first half was not on at all.

So I have watched maybe half of the game time.

Brad has played well from what I have seen. Nothing unusual. Does not prove anything to me one way or another

owl
05-15-2004, 09:51 AM
I guess the question I would ask is, Would Brad be the difference in winning championship or not? For Sacramento the answer may be
no. For the Pacers, especially against the Heat he might have come in
handy. Who knows. With Foster injured the Pacers are lacking at the
center position.

owl

Unclebuck
05-15-2004, 10:41 AM
I guess the question I would ask is, Would Brad be the difference in winning championship or not? For Sacramento the answer may be
center position.

owl

I do know one thing I would not want Brad defending Odom, nor do I want J.O defending Odom, so brad would not help the pacers at all defensviely against the Heat

Arcadian
05-15-2004, 10:44 AM
Miami would be a tough match up for Brad. One myth of the NBA I believe is that when a team plays small ball all that is required is to put out your biggest line up. Often times coaches go with small line ups to force the other team to go smaller.

DisplacedKnick
05-15-2004, 10:50 AM
center position.

owl

I do know one thing I would not want Brad defending Odom, nor do I want J.O defending Odom, so brad would not help the pacers at all defensviely against the Heat

No, on D he wouldn't help much though He would clog the middle - sometimes it's useful to have a guy who takes up space.

Where he'd help is on offense. When nobody can hit an outside shot, having a big man who can step out to 15-18 feet would help a lot.

Ragnar
05-15-2004, 11:00 AM
I dont know where this idea that because when a player plays for a team and a coach that does not play any D that they are incapable of it. There are lots of layers on the Kings who are able to but they just dont. Sort of like last years Pacers. There are a lot of guys who didnt play any D here last year that are this year.

I think if Brad were here under Rick he would be a better defender.

Anthem
05-15-2004, 11:46 AM
I dont know where this idea that because when a player plays for a team and a coach that does not play any D that they are incapable of it. There are lots of layers on the Kings who are able to but they just dont. Sort of like last years Pacers. There are a lot of guys who didnt play any D here last year that are this year.

You missed the point. If we had Brad, that would mean he'd guard Grant and JO would guard Odom. I think JO is the better player, but Odom's quickness would give JO fits. He'd be in foul trouble the whole game.

This has been an interesting playoffs... in both of the series we've played so far, I'd rather Foster was on the floor than Brad.

Anthem
05-15-2004, 10:57 PM

You missed the point. If we had Brad, that would mean he'd guard Grant and JO would guard Odom. I think JO is the better player, but Odom's quickness would give JO fits. He'd be in foul trouble the whole game.

This has been an interesting playoffs... in both of the series we've played so far, I'd rather Foster was on the floor than Brad.

This definately deserves a bump... Nice game tonight by Mr. "Aulstralian for Rebound."