PDA

View Full Version : I love the NBA

Unclebuck
05-14-2004, 11:46 PM
The NBA game is without question is the best. These game 5's are games I will never forget.

This the first year ever that all 4 second round series were tied at 2.

I can't remember a better second round of the playoffs.

For those people who don't like the NBA or don't watch the NBA, all I can say it is your loss.

Anthem
05-14-2004, 11:48 PM
The NBA game is without question is the best. These game 5's are games I will never forget.

Really UB? You liked that game?

I figured you'd turn it off in disgust after the score passed 100. :flirt:

indytoad
05-14-2004, 11:48 PM
I wish I hadn't missed the LA-SA and Det-NJ games...

Hopefully Sac-Minny one will be even better to make up for it.

IndyToad
The wheels off the tower

Southside_Pacer
05-14-2004, 11:53 PM
The NFL playoffs were pretty good this past year, and to me have been better than the NBA playoffs. Typically, if the Pacers aren't playing, I don't watch. That's how Rakestraw is, that's how I am.

Then again, UB is probably the biggest NBA fan here, where as all the others, including myself, love all the other major sports for the most part.

Nothing beats March Madness.....

TheSauceMaster
05-14-2004, 11:55 PM
LOL biggest NBA fan Here ...amazing how some assume such things :unimpressed: :unimpressed: :unimpressed: :unimpressed: :unimpressed: :unimpressed: :unimpressed:

Suaveness
05-14-2004, 11:56 PM
I haven't seen a better playoffs in a LONG time. This was a great game.

Though everyone is going to be talking about how the Pacers beat Miami by 50 pts tomorrow ;)

Millerartest
05-14-2004, 11:57 PM
The Pistons/Nets game reminded me what playoff basketball is all about. Extraordinary.

Though life is all about being fulfilled and if I was fulfilled enough to never watch another game of basketball again, I would not.

Unless of course the Pacers had a shot at the championship. Then I'd come running from the Bodhi tree.

Suaveness
05-15-2004, 12:01 AM
The Pistons/Nets game reminded me what playoff basketball is all about. Extraordinary.

Though life is all about being fulfilled and if I was fulfilled enough to never watch another game of basketball again, I would not.

Unless of course the Pacers had a shot at the championship. Then I'd come running from the Bodhi tree.

Haha...Bodhi tree...curious...where did you get that from?

Unclebuck
05-15-2004, 12:04 AM
The NFL playoffs were pretty good this past year, and to me have been better than the NBA playoffs. Typically, if the Pacers aren't playing, I don't watch. That's how Rakestraw is, that's how I am.

Nothing beats March Madness.....

I have seen a greater number of great NBA games in the past week then I have seen great NFL or great NCAA basektball games in the last 10 years.

You are missing some great stuff by not watching other NBA games. Your loss.

I do appreciate your saying that I am probably the biggest NBA fan here, others might argue, but I take that as a compliment

Unclebuck
05-15-2004, 12:06 AM
I haven't seen a better playoffs in a LONG time. This was a great game.

Though everyone is going to be talking about how the Pacers beat Miami by 50 pts tomorrow ;)

Amen to that, I hope all non-Pacer fans are talking about how bad a game it is.

I can't take the Pacers being in a classic like the games the past two nights

ABADays
05-15-2004, 12:58 AM
Oops

Southside_Pacer
05-15-2004, 01:09 AM
I don't consider it a loss at all that I don't watch all NBA games I can. Went to a music concert tonight and enjoyed myself. :) It just doesn't interest me, like other sporting events don't hold your interest.

To each his own. :highfive: