PDA

View Full Version : THE SUNSHINE BRIGADE (shamelessly stolen)

Pig Nash
05-14-2004, 10:23 PM
Holy crap guys. Aren't we pacer fans? We need to get ourselves out of the forest and realize that all the teams were tied at 2-2 after the fourth game. Only Sac, Minny, and LAL (really lucky) have won on the road. We will be fine. I can't imagine that we can play much worse and we didn't lose either game by a lot. And you guys are talking like the season is over already.

My prediction IN over SA in 7. :dance: :pepper: :P :champions: :jump: :punch: :rockon: :thumbup: :dance2: :twocents:

Sorry bout all the emoticons.

Suaveness
05-14-2004, 11:37 PM
:dance:

:devil: THe heat are going to be on ICE tomorrow :devil:

Anthem
05-14-2004, 11:41 PM
Don't mind me, I'm just saving these seats on the bandwagon...

TheSauceMaster
05-14-2004, 11:43 PM
I have seen more Sunshine on the Star Board than this board lately and that's sad :cry:

PaceBalls
05-14-2004, 11:45 PM
/raises hand

ya, it's gonna be a blowout tomarrow. A Big game from Jeff, a big game from Fred, and Bender will average a point a min, those are my predictions.

Pig Nash
05-14-2004, 11:45 PM
no :cry: ing in the sunshinge thread

must couneteract:
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :dance: :pepper: :dance: :pepper: :dance: :dance: :pepper:

ChicagoJ
05-15-2004, 11:41 AM
I have seen more Sunshine on the Star Board than this board lately and that's sad :cry:

Why?

This isn't 'homer digest' or 'cheerleader digest'. This is 'polite-people Pacers digest'. That's the difference.

We don't all have to be cheerleaders - although we have several posters who are just cheerleaders and that's fine - we just try really hard not to call each other names over here.

I'm glad we've got both a Sunshine Bridage and a pessimist club. Keeps it balanced.

bulletproof
05-15-2004, 12:23 PM
I'm glad we've got both a Sunshine Bridage and a pessimist club. Keeps it balanced.

Just call Jay the Bill O'Reilly of Pacers Digest. :P

ROCislandWarrior
05-15-2004, 12:30 PM
I don't know of a better place to chat Pacers and hoops

I don't think you have to be either a cheerleader or a pessimist either.
Plenty of us are "flat-liners" who don't get too high or too low just like this team.

ChicagoJ
05-16-2004, 01:37 AM

I don't know anything about Bill O'Reilly (what team did he play for?), so I can't tell if you make a funny or insulted me.

:blush:

I assume he's a fellow worry-wart. :cool:

Suaveness
05-16-2004, 01:38 AM

I don't know anything about Bill O'Reilly (what team did he play for?), so I can't tell if you make a funny or insulted me.

:blush:

I assume he's a fellow worry-wart. :cool:

Bill? I am assuming he's talking about that idiot talk show host...

TheSauceMaster
05-16-2004, 01:38 AM
He didn't play on Any team , He is a News guy who has his own talk show on Fox News Channel

http://www.foxnews.com/oreilly/index.html