PDA

View Full Version : Wade

ROCislandWarrior
05-14-2004, 04:54 PM
I'm no coaching expert so I'll throw this out there to see if anyone agrees. They say part of our rebounding problem is that when Wade gets by his man and the other Pacers rotate to help out it starts a chain reaction and everyone is out of position to block out and rebound. Why not have the man guarding Wade take a step back and give him the outside shot? If he gets hot you can start bellying up to him again. But his penetrations are whats killing the Pacers.

Tinsley can take 5 steps back on Wade and he will still burn him off the dribble.

Shade
05-14-2004, 06:11 PM
I'm no coaching expert so I'll throw this out there to see if anyone agrees. They say part of our rebounding problem is that when Wade gets by his man and the other Pacers rotate to help out it starts a chain reaction and everyone is out of position to block out and rebound. Why not have the man guarding Wade take a step back and give him the outside shot? If he gets hot you can start bellying up to him again. But his penetrations are whats killing the Pacers.

Tinsley can take 5 steps back on Wade and he will still burn him off the dribble.

Yup. Not to mention that Wade has been hitting that outside shot the last couple games.