PDA

View Full Version : Dallas is about to knock off Sacto

BayouPacer
01-25-2004, 04:18 PM
Pacers are moving on up!!!

Hicks
01-25-2004, 04:19 PM

Yeah, sounds like we picked the right time to have our slump. Waited until AFTER we beat most of the top teams, and are having it now while the Kings, Pistons, Nets have been losing again. :)

BayouPacer
01-25-2004, 04:21 PM
Looks like Brad Miller has lost it.

Oh well, has been a GREAT game to watch. Mayhaps a playoff series of this would satisfy me more?

Hicks
01-25-2004, 04:23 PM

This has been a good game to watch. Very little rugged, mugging-type defense, and tons of great passing and shooting.

In other words, the opposite of a Pacer game. :laugh:

Unclebuck
01-25-2004, 05:04 PM
I got into trouble or at least I found some disagreement when I complained last season and the season before about the Kings v Mavs series. Todays game was not too bad it was close and the Mavs played better defense than they usually do

But Rick Carlisle must be turning over in his grave whatching that game.

Jeff Van Gundy must be turning over in his in grave whatching the Mavs and Kings

Pat Riley must be turning over in his grave also.

Sorry I stole a Charles Barkley line.

The shot selection today was horrible.

The Kings offense is usually beautiful to watch but something happens to them when they play the Mavs, the Kings turn into a run and gun team and they forget to pass the ball.

Watching the Mavs drives me crazy, it is like watching an allstar team. Everything is one-on-one, iso, watch what I can do type of ball.

I enjoyed seeing Travis play though.

Shade
01-25-2004, 05:34 PM
Welcome to the road, :kings:. :devil:

Suaveness
01-25-2004, 06:00 PM
Welcome to the road, :kings:. :devil:

Seriously....they aren't all that good :devil:

Anthem
01-26-2004, 02:57 AM

I missed the game... can somebody explain this comment?

Slick Pinkham
01-26-2004, 08:50 AM

I missed the game... can somebody explain this comment?

Late in the game Brad thought he was fouled and ran at a ref, just yelling at him, it looked like. The ref showed a lot of restraint in not T-ing him up, or maybe the ref knew that he blew the call.