PDA

View Full Version : The Lakers luck out again

Shade
05-13-2004, 10:50 PM
Was there ever any doubt? Have you EVER seen a team as lucky as this one? :unimpressed:

BostonConnection
05-13-2004, 10:55 PM
As much as I hate to admit it, Shaq's comment probably sums it up best: "One lucky shot deserves another"
:sadbanana:

*sigh* :(

Shade
05-13-2004, 10:56 PM
As much as I hate to admit it, Shaq's comment probably sums it up best: "One lucky shot deserves another"

Yeah, like Shaq should talk. The Lakers have had far more than their fair share of lucky shots.

ROCislandWarrior
05-13-2004, 10:58 PM
All I have to say is....HOLY :censor: !!!!

That may have been the sickest ending EVER!

Shade
05-13-2004, 10:59 PM
All I have to say is....HOLY :censor: !!!!

That may have been the sickest ending EVER!

I saw it coming a mile away. After Duncan hit his shot, I said "some Laker scrub will hit the game winner." Bingo. :unimpressed:

Stryder
05-13-2004, 11:04 PM

Yeah, like Shaq should talk. The Lakers have had far more than their fair share of lucky shots.

What does fair and luck have to do with each other?

Answer: Nothing.

Shade
05-13-2004, 11:06 PM

What does fair and anything have to do with anything?

Nothing.

Stryder
05-13-2004, 11:10 PM

What does fair and anything have to do with anything?

Nothing.

Hehe. You are the one that made the initial claim. :unimpressed: