PDA

View Full Version : Someone Kill Al Harrington! SIT DOWN!

JOneal7
05-13-2004, 06:42 PM
he killed us last night!~ brick after brick and not only fumbling away passess! I got out alive during the Jones/Tinsley Fight...i slipped out...THIS SUCKS!
now im back home! thank god!
don't ever go 2 miami!
lol
i went to a fastfood place...and they called through the drivethrough on like a cop type mic "Your under surveilance" needless to say i did not get my food , lol...

Suaveness
05-13-2004, 06:57 PM
Al was not the only problem. Everyone played bad.

Shade
05-13-2004, 08:14 PM
he killed us last night!~ brick after brick and not only fumbling away passess! I got out alive during the Jones/Tinsley Fight...i slipped out...THIS SUCKS!
now im back home! thank god!
don't ever go 2 miami!
lol
i went to a fastfood place...and they called through the drivethrough on like a cop type mic "Your under surveilance" needless to say i did not get my food , lol...

You're the one with the connections, man! Tell JO to kick him in the ***! :P

Seriously, though, EVERYONE needs to step up.

ROCislandWarrior
05-13-2004, 09:28 PM
seriously, I think JOneal7 is right on track with the Al problem.

How many of us believe we have a chance to win a championship (or even win this series) with Al playing like he has in this series.

We need hurricane harrington, "the 6th man" back or we are going nowhere

Tim
05-13-2004, 10:33 PM
Yes my man Al stunk, and what is worse is that he still outscored Reg.

Larry gave a little call out to Al and Reg in the paper, hopefully it will help.

ROCislandWarrior
05-13-2004, 11:03 PM
Yes my man Al stunk, and what is worse is that he still outscored Reg.

Larry gave a little call out to Al and Reg in the paper, hopefully it will help.

What did he say, can you post the article?

wintermute
05-13-2004, 11:21 PM
Pacers president Larry Bird mentioned Harrington and Reggie Miller after the game. Miller missed all five of his field goal attempts and scored three points.

"Al Harrington didn't play," Bird said. "Reggie didn't do anything. They just have to step their games up."

link (http://www.indystar.com/articles/2/146104-5472-036.html)

Anthem
05-14-2004, 01:12 AM
This is an inappropriate name for a thread, JOneal.