PDA

View Full Version : please play fair indiana

TheSauceMaster
05-13-2004, 05:36 PM
Personally I was alittle upset with Ron last night for that Play also as a Pacers Fan , But do I think Ron intentionally did it ? No I don't

Was it cheap and Dirty? NO

Was it Frustration ? Yes

Personally I didn't care for Tinsley's Little Hard foul ethier , but too come over here and say were playing dirty and purposely say were trying to hurt other player's it just plain stupid...IMHO

sweabs
05-13-2004, 05:36 PM
Please indiana stop playing dirty. Someone is going to get injured and myself being a miami fan I would not like to see our future in Dwayne Wade get hurt. When Ron speared him last night I could only hold my breath and hope he was alright. STOP BEING CHEAP AND DIRTY!

:rolleyes:

sweabs
05-13-2004, 05:43 PM
i guess i can see where your coming from saying its not dirty and cheap.

If you can see where we are coming from, and it was not intentional or dirty, then why make this thread?

Slick Pinkham
05-13-2004, 05:44 PM
stop overreacting to playoff fouls.

both were BARELY worthy of flagrants, and the fact that Tinsley got a tech AND a flagrant shows how the officials were being overprotective, if anything

sweabs
05-13-2004, 05:47 PM
stop overreacting to playoff fouls.

both were BARELY worthy of flagrants, and the fact that Tinsley got a tech AND a flagrant shows how the officials were being overprotective, if anything

Agreed.
Tinsley's was not as bad as people are making it out to be.
Did you see Eddie Jones have his hands on Tinsley's throat after that??? Probably not... :rolleyes:

sweabs
05-13-2004, 05:48 PM
Well then......seing as both were hardly flagrents It's hard to see how Jamal got ejected and Ron practically speared Dwayne into the ground just because Dwayne is to quick for him.

Huh? :confused:

TheSauceMaster
05-13-2004, 05:49 PM
Tinsley would have gotten ejected anyways , even if it was just a techinical foul ..remember Tinsely got a earlier Tech in the game , when you have 2 players fighting pretty much you gotta call something right ?

efx
05-13-2004, 06:09 PM
If you gonna be here, please have a little more respect than that sig of yours.

efx
05-13-2004, 06:16 PM
And really, why come over here with a request for the team to play a certain way? Do you really think they read this forum? If you have a problem try and contact the organization or the league office or something like that.

I think you came here just to troll. You obviously have nothing worthwhile to contribute so just leave.

TheSauceMaster
05-13-2004, 06:18 PM
I think Ron's Foul was alittle over the top , like I said I was upset that Ron fouled so hard , especially just what had happen with the Tinsely and Jones inccident , the Refs were looking to keep the game in check as emotions were high for both teams by that point.

To say it was dirty and intentional is just plain silly and the pacers don't need to play dirty to beat any team.

Suaveness
05-13-2004, 06:20 PM
Wade slipped and Ron managed to hold him at an ackward angle. It looked worse than it was.

ChicagoJ
05-13-2004, 06:26 PM
Both fouls was simply legitimate playoff-style flagrant type-1 fouls.

Nothing for us to be proud of. Nothing for you to be worked up about.

The officials made the correct call for both Tinsley and Ron (flagrant type-1's.) Tinsley was ejected based on the double-techs, which was his second and merited an automatic ejection. There's no reason for the NBA to upgrade either to a flagrant type-2 foul. Thus there's no need for other disciplinary action. It was concerning that we lost our composure, but these were not cheap and dirty fouls, just "excessive contact."

As our "friend" NewYawk would say, "Simple as That."

Now let's change the topic to something a little more imporant, George.

I'm a little tired of your team getting all the rebounds. Please Miami stop rebounding the basketball. And while you're at it, stop shooting the ball at such a high percentage.

:cool:

TheSauceMaster
05-13-2004, 06:37 PM
Both fouls was simply legitimate playoff-style flagrant type-1 fouls.

Nothing for us to be proud of. Nothing for you to be worked up about.

The officials made the correct call for both Tinsley and Ron (flagrant type-1's.) Tinsley was ejected based on the double-techs, which was his second and merited an automatic ejection. There's no reason for the NBA to upgrade either to a flagrant type-2 foul. Thus there's no need for other disciplinary action. It was concerning that we lost our composure, but these were not cheap and dirty fouls, just "excessive contact."

Yep I agree Jay 100%

Shade
05-13-2004, 08:18 PM
Please indiana stop playing dirty. Someone is going to get injured and myself being a miami fan I would not like to see our future in Dwayne Wade get hurt. When Ron speared him last night I could only hold my breath and hope he was alright. STOP BEING CHEAP AND DIRTY!

I second that. :rolleyes:

TheSauceMaster
05-13-2004, 08:21 PM

So Shade you think Ron did that on purpose and were playing dirty :confused:

I am just trying to make sure I am not misunderstanding you :neutral:

Shade
05-13-2004, 08:26 PM

So Shade you think Ron did that on purpose and were playing dirty :confused:

I am just trying to make sure I am not misunderstanding you :neutral:

LOL, I had a feeling that would consude someone. :laugh:

No, we're not "playing dirty." And I find it hilarious that a Miami fan of all people would suggest we were.

ROCislandWarrior
05-13-2004, 09:24 PM
Smells like a troll to me :unimpressed:

MagicRat
05-13-2004, 09:43 PM

:confused: That really consuded me.......

Shade
05-13-2004, 09:54 PM

:confused: That really consuded me.......

:laugh: :blush: