PDA

View Full Version : The Rick Carlisle Show 02/01/07.............

MagicRat
02-01-2007, 09:43 PM
http://chaos.able-towers.com/~magicrat/carlisle020107.mp3

Cobol Sam
02-02-2007, 12:00 AM
Rick is such a diplomat. I don't think he answered any callers question. If he didn't like the question, he gave the answer to a question he would like to have been asked.

Unclebuck
02-02-2007, 12:03 AM
Rick is such a diplomat. I don't think he answered any callers question. If he didn't like the question, he gave the answer to a question he would like to have been asked.

Some of the question were poor - the first rule of any coaches show is you have to ask a question the coach will answer

Cobol Sam
02-02-2007, 12:12 AM
Yeah I meant it as a compliment.

maragin
02-02-2007, 07:12 PM
Was interesting hearing him talk about the quickness on our team, and that the second player mentioned was McLeod. I'm eager to see what he can do here (especially seeing that he started 79 games for Utah).

LoneGranger33
02-02-2007, 07:19 PM

Hahaha...that's what I do on tests and for paper assignments...Does D+ stand for really diplomatic?! Holy crap, I gotta tell my parents!

Was interesting hearing him talk about the quickness on our team, and that the second player mentioned was McLeod. I'm eager to see what he can do here (especially seeing that he started 79 games for Utah).

Of course, this is the 41-41 Utah Jazz of yesteryear. But still, I am also excited - will be listening on the radio (I hope).