PDA

View Full Version : IS this Pacers Digest or THe Indy Star , Can't Figure it out a the moment?

TheSauceMaster
05-12-2004, 11:49 PM
I am sorry I can't believe what I am seeing , I know it was a terriable loss , but folks this Series ain't over by a Longshot :rolleyes:

I have Been a Pacers Fan for 30 Years and I won't Give up on a Team who has brought me so much joy , yes there has been some heartaches along the way. I think alot of us are spoiled by the wonderful season we have had and I knew before the Playoff Began it wasn't gonna be a easy road.

This Pacers Team Needs us the most right now , they need our faith and confidence, I am not saying I am not concerned by what I have seen so far in this series and I just shook my head when I seen people prediciting we would roll the heat in 4 games ...5 was realisitc but I had my mind set this would be a 6-7 game Series and I knew the Heat were gonna be harder than most people gave credit on this forum and others.

I'll be damn if I am gonna quit on my Pacers Now , If anything this game just made me more mad and on Saturday I plan to make some noise for my Team the Indiana Pacers.

Signed Longtime Pacer Fan

:mad: :mad:

sweabs
05-12-2004, 11:50 PM
Good to see someone else not losing faith!

I hope you're going to Game 5!!!

TheSauceMaster
05-12-2004, 11:51 PM

Section 14 BABY .!!!!!!!!

kerosene
05-12-2004, 11:52 PM
Crazy, people overreacting about the loss then people overreacting about people overreacting. I don't believe that anyone is _really_ giving up on the Pacers. We're Pacers People! It's a hard loss to take. I think most people expected more effort out of the team after the Game 3 loss highlighted the fact that the whole series Miami has looked like they've wanted it more.

sweabs
05-12-2004, 11:52 PM

Section 14 BABY .!!!!!!!!

:scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream:

Roaming Gnome
05-12-2004, 11:55 PM
Hey....This series is far from over! By time we get to game #6....Things could be way different. How is Brian Grant's fingers, anyway?

MSA2CF
It sure is easy to list all the bad things after two straight playoff losses.

Where was the "good things" list after our two straight playoff wins?

The series isn't over. They play the games for a reason.

Hicks
I'll be damn if I am gonna quit on my Pacers Now , If anything this game just made me more mad and on Saturday I plan to make some noise for my Team the Indiana Pacers.

Signed Longtime Pacer Fan

:mad: :mad:

:rockon:

Unclebuck
05-12-2004, 11:56 PM
I am sorry I can't believe what I am seeing , I know it was a terriable loss , but folks this Series ain't over by a Longshot :rolleyes:

I have Been a Pacers Fan for 30 Years and I won't Give up on a Team who has brought me so much joy , yes there has been some heartaches along the way. I think alot of us are spoiled by the wonderful season we have had and I knew before the Playoff Began it wasn't gonna be a easy road.

This Pacers Team Needs us the most right now , they need our faith and confidence, I am not saying I am not concerned by what I have seen so far in this series and I just shook my head when I seen people prediciting we would roll the heat in 4 games ...5 was realisitc but I had my mind set this would be a 6-7 game Series and I knew the Heat were gonna be harder than most people gave credit on this forum and others.

Signed Longtime Pacer Fan :mad: :mad:

Great great post.

Yes I am not happy the pacers lost, but I have not been this fired up and excited about the upcoming game since the 2000 playoffs. I expect the fans to have a totally different attitude Saturday night, I know I will, everyone got a little complacent, we all got a little fat and happy. Well now I feel like this is a playoff series.

Now it gets fun.

sweabs
05-12-2004, 11:57 PM
Now it gets fun.

GREEEAT POINT.
People can't forget this!!!!

Southside_Pacer
05-12-2004, 11:58 PM
It sure is easy to list all the bad things after two straight playoff losses.

Where was the "good things" list after our two straight playoff wins?

The series isn't over. They play the games for a reason.

We didn't do that many good things in our two wins. We haven't exactly played well at all in this series. We've gotten outrebounded, out hussled, and the run the Heat had to end Game 2 really told me a lot.

Despite the fact they were down, they never gave up.

TheSauceMaster
05-13-2004, 12:00 AM
Hey I am not trying to complain about the complainers but I knew if we lost tonight this board was gonna explode with doomsday post, I seen it start in Chat tonight and I knew it would flow onto the forum.

I really am scared to go over to that other forum , it's probably worse :unimpressed:

ANyways don't get me wrong I am upset , I am just waiting to cool down from a very emoitional loss , before I post any of my thoughts about game 4

:boomer: :boomer: :boomer: :boomer: :boomer: :boomer: :boomer: :boomer: :boomer: :boomer: :boomer: :boomer: :boomer: :boomer: :boomer: :boomer: :boomer: :boomer: :boomer: :boomer: :boomer:

arkman40
05-13-2004, 12:01 AM
Ah, let the Chicken Littles vent a little. ;)

Roaming Gnome
05-13-2004, 12:04 AM
Hey I am not trying to complain about the complainers but I knew if we lost tonight this board was gonna explode with doomsday post, I seen it start in Chat tonight and I knew it would flow onto the forum.

I really am scared to go over to that other forum , it's probably worse :unimpressed:

ANyways don't get me wrong I am upset , I am just waiting to cool down from a very emoitional loss , before I post any of my thoughts about game 4

Yeah, I know that I was pretty hard on the boys in chat, BUT I never said this series was over...because it is not, just the game! Now that I had time to cancer up and calm down.... This adversity might be what we need for later rounds! Maybe the Heat will get complacent now!

MSA2CF
05-13-2004, 12:05 AM
Go Pacers!

Ahhh...This thread calms my mind as it is relaxing and without worry. :)

able
05-13-2004, 05:59 AM
I concur. <eof>

on another note:

there were at least 3 players showing up, one despite a lingering injury (whoopee 2 days to rest it!)

We are all excited about JO and Ron (rightly so!) but we forget Tins, ok he did not score (1- 5 FG and 2-2 FT (the latter being far more then most of them can say) but wow, a PG: 8 rebounds, 5 Ast, 1 TO, 3 St.

Hew played outstanding, as he did all games.

We were just short of some other players and I blame Rick, and hope he knows and will learn.

Why blame Rick? playing Al as long as he did was irresponsible, specially in the light of his own remarks about Al after the game. when it does not want to go the way it is going, go the way it is (down) or change the way it is going, i.e. play JB and indeed, if Jeff is hurt, let Polly bang some under those boards, why else is he on the roster anyway?

AJ can not run the point, Fred is hurt, Tins is hurt so let Fred and Tins play with the pain and be slowed down, or bring in a savvy vet like Kenny, worse then AJ is almost impossible.

Most times this year I've been impressed beyond expectation with this team and its coaching, now it really matters I feel let down a bit (just a teeny bit)

Somehow i feel this is all a conspiracy (look out Oliver, I'm better at this then you) to prevent me from seeing my team in the finals, and instead end up in some nasty place not seeing any bball!

I am sure Stern & Co are plotting to keep me away from the Fieldhouse as long as they can, perhaps they've threatened Rick with bad things if he had the nerve to win!

This team has my support, I am not an overly positive person, but i just feel that all the negativity is destroying the real pleasure it can bring, damn I know we lost, sad, but JO had a monster night, Ron was incredible and what a heart that Tinman has!