PDA

View Full Version : February Schedule

PostArtestEra
01-30-2007, 11:31 PM
I don't want to jinx anything, but the new team is playing good together and the upcoming month presents possibly the easiest schedule I've ever seen. 9 home games to 2 road games (Memphis and Toronto). With the exception of the game against the Suns every single game is a "should win" game. Oh, and by the way were only 2 games out of the Central Division lead. Anyway, I'd say 7-4 is the absolute worst we should do and 9-2 is a realistic possibility. A win against the Lakers would be a nice start.

Unclebuck
01-30-2007, 11:39 PM
No doubt about that the Pacers need to and should be able to win a lot of games. The home game against the Suns will be tough - Lakers will be tough and the WArriors game will be interesting to say the least. Al will really be trying to have a great game. I would guess the Warriors will play very well.

Anything less than 7-4 would be a real disappointment. March is murder. 8-3 February would make me happy. That would give us a 32-24 record. If we play .500 ball the rest of the way that give the Pacers 45 wins.

TheDon
01-31-2007, 02:39 PM
Honestly I think players that try to play to show up the team that traded them unless they're elite players, really end up just hurting their own team overall cause their focus is "how can I really stick it to the guys that traded me" instead of "what could I do in this particular instance to help the team" I think our team understands more that overall you want a win and that's far more meaningful than individual stats.