PDA

View Full Version : To all of you giving up

SkipperZ
05-12-2004, 11:29 PM
For once, those Detroit fans trolling this board make more sense to me than you Pacer fans. At least they dont give up on their team.

Am I dissapointed? sure but im not giving up.

Shade
05-12-2004, 11:33 PM
I haven't seen anyone just giving up. But I do think we'll lose this series. I'll still be rooting for the Pacers, though.

MSA2CF
05-13-2004, 10:54 PM
I've "seen" a few people give up too, SkipperZ. It's disheartening, but there is nothing I can do to change that. I still have the utmost of faith in my favorite team and will go with it to the end. Even if I die and the team has never won a championship, the Pacers will still be "my" team.

ROCislandWarrior
05-13-2004, 10:59 PM
I've "seen" a few people give up too, SkipperZ. It's disheartening, but there is nothing I can do to change that. I still have the utmost of faith in my favorite team and will go with it to the end. Even if I die and the team has never won a championship, the Pacers will still be "my" team.

Spoken by a true fan, I am with you

clownskull
05-14-2004, 01:10 AM
was i surprised the pacers lost game 4?- not really. i mean of all the playoff games this year around the league the home team has lost like 3 times out of i don't know how many games (must be a bunch). heaven forbid a home team actualy hold home court. despite the fact that the pacers have played poorly and the heat have been hitting numerous circus shots in miami, the pacers have been quite close in both games. it is usualy not until the final few min that the heat have pulled it out. the pacers have stuck it to miami here at conseco and i think they will be quite unhappy with those consecutive losses and take it out on the heat on saturday. :)