PDA

View Full Version : Our offense looks so much better.

Anthem
01-30-2007, 09:32 PM
I'm watching the Celtics game, and so the disclaimer needs to be made: It's the Celtics. Also, we're getting "good Tinsley" tonight, which helps.

That being said, I can't emphasize enough how much more I like our offense since the trade. I know it's fashionable to blame Jermaine for our offensive problems, but I really think we've gotten better since moving Jack and Al.

bellisimo
01-30-2007, 09:35 PM
you can clearly see more movement in this new offense where players aren't shying from passing the ball and making some cuts....I'm liking it as well

AesopRockOn
01-30-2007, 09:54 PM
As long as we use Dunleavy for cutting and passing and Murphy for screens and spot up shooting, we're doing better.

NapTonius Monk
01-30-2007, 09:55 PM
The big difference with the players we acquired is that they don't allow a bad shooting night to dictate their effectiveness in the other aspects of their games. Al and Jax, it seemed if they weren't shooting well, they gave you not very much at all anywhere else on the floor. These guys don't force shots, and stay within the flow of the offense/ah

Haggard
01-31-2007, 09:47 AM
from what i see, Jermaine is passing the ball well

Los Angeles
01-31-2007, 11:51 AM
The big difference with the players we acquired is that they don't allow a bad shooting night to dictate their effectiveness in the other aspects of their games. Al and Jax, it seemed if they weren't shooting well, they gave you not very much at all anywhere else on the floor. These guys don't force shots, and stay within the flow of the offense/ah

Good point and well said.

Thumbs up.