PDA

View Full Version : Do any of you do profesional web-design?

vapacersfan
01-30-2007, 04:09 PM
or know someone who does? Have any of you used any companies to do this task for you.

I am running around getting quotes the past couple of weeks, and just figured that since we have a lot of computer gurus here I would ask.

I will include this, just as an aside. Do any of you (and by you I mostly mean Able or others in the business) know anything about Merchant solutions.

This is all for my business plan for a class, and I was told to use Yahoo! by my professor, but as I look at the Yahoo! merchant site it just hits me as kind of "garbageish". Not that its bad, it just doesnt look professional.

Thank you for all of your help.

indygeezer
02-06-2007, 12:34 PM
Yeah me too.......nothing fancy prolly just 1 page with designs and links to my Real Estate listings another for my charity work(s) and another for my Pacer contacts (ie a link to PD)
and then bios or the family :D

suggestions?????

Costs?????

Shade
02-06-2007, 07:25 PM
I'm currently taking (and have taken) some web design classes, so I can design some basic sites with either XHTML or a text editor. Just depends on what you're looking for, but I still have quite a bit of learning to do on the subject.

Dr. Goldfoot
02-15-2007, 06:04 PM
Have you tried these guys Small Box (http://www.smallboxconsulting.com/) ?