PDA

View Full Version : Hope everyone saw Carlisle's press conference

Unclebuck
05-12-2004, 11:14 PM
This might sound wierd, but I was really impressed with what Rick had to say tonight.

Often Rick has low energy during these press conferences, but tonight you was very different, I hope you watched it.

He started out working the officials, call it whining if you want, but if it gets one call to go our way Saturday, then I think a coach has to do it, plus Rick is not one to complain much.

Rick was also very honest about AL. Saying yes he has a hand injury, but saying that AL can't let his offense effect his defense. Rick said Al several times in the first half was not in the correct position defensively, and that took him out of the game.

Call me wierd, but I was inspired by what Carlisle said tonight and the way he said it.

Shade
05-12-2004, 11:17 PM
I don't know what to think on how to fix this mess. I like Rick and think he's an excellent coach, but if it's not the coach, it's got to be the players, right? What do we need to do to make this team seriously capable of winning a championship (the only thing that matters)?

Unclebuck
05-12-2004, 11:18 PM
Transcript won't do it justice