PDA

View Full Version : Okay, I'm just going to come out and say it...

Shade
05-12-2004, 11:10 PM
Miami will win this series. And in 6 games, I might add. Backdoor sweep.

Take this as a knee-jerk reaction if you wish, but Miami has completely outplayed us in all 4 games. Wade and Odom capitalize on our major weaknesses and now have their confidence. All it will take is one win in our house (which the Heat are well overdue for, and which will happen on Saturday by 1-3 points) and Miami will wrap this puppy up back home, because we can't beat them there.

It's not all our fault. Miami is shooting waaaaay over their heads the last couple of games. They're still shooting lots of jumpers, but are hitting them now. And we aren't able to answer or stop them.

When we slipped behind late, we abandoned the game plan and went back to chucking 3-pointers and bad jumpers. By the time we started looking for JO again, it was waaaaay too late.

The damage has been done. Our "Aura of Invincibility" is gone, and the Heat know they can play with us now. It's going to take a hell of a lot to gut out this series.

When this is all done and we've suffered another in a long line of playoff failures and underachievements, Miami will go on to get swept by the Nets, who will in turn be swept by the Lakers.

It sucks to be an NBA fan. :puke:

sweabs
05-12-2004, 11:12 PM
C'mon man...Miami on the road = not good.
We have home court advantage...just don't lose faith dude.

bulletproof
05-12-2004, 11:13 PM
Wow, in one post you've lost all my respect.

sweabs
05-12-2004, 11:16 PM

He's just emotional man - and probably really confused how a deep, big, and strong team like ours with 2 all-stars, MVP candidate and DPOY are losing to an undersized team who plays about 7 guys...

LET'S GO PACERS!!!
:boomer:

MagicRat
If you're going to make that post, at least make sure it's properly titled: Official Good Karma Thread. You're going to make people think you're actually serious......

;)

Unclebuck
Come on Shade, you are better than this knee jerk post, I'll chalk it up to your emotions getting the best of you, maybe you wuill temper your response tomorrow after you cool down

Hicks
05-12-2004, 11:19 PM

Lighten up.

Shade
05-12-2004, 11:20 PM
Come on Shade, you are better than this knee jerk post, I'll chalk it up to your emotions getting the best of you, maybe you wuill temper your response tomorrow after you cool down

I'm not emotional, really. I'm certainly not mad. I'm not confused, either. I'm just diappointed. I honestly think Miami is the better team. I had all the confidence in the world coming into tonight's game, and the boys showed me nothing.

Yes, I know Miami plays much better at home, but all it takes is one little slip and Miami goes back home with a 3-2 lead. And the Heat are way overdue for a road win.

I hope the Pacers prove me wrong, but I think Miami has ALL the momentum and confidence now.

Southside_Pacer
05-12-2004, 11:21 PM
When the Pacers actually play well for a game, and show more effort than Miami (Miami has outworked the Pacers all four games, easy) somebody please wake me up.

waterjater
Frankly after seeing our team quit. I'm in agreement with Shade!

We look like the team and are playing like the team that lost to the Celtics last year!!!!! Poor Defense, outquicked by the other team and outplayed by an inferior opponent!

Miami in 6. Its my B-day Saturday and I'm not going to ruin it by watching game five. I've given 17 years to faithfully following this team through the bad times, the great Larry Brown, Larry Bird years to this wonderful 61 win season only to see another season trashed by immaturity!

I hope I'm dead wrong and we pull this series out, but tonight, I have lost the faith!!

Water

arkman40
If it's true that we can't beat the Heat in Miami, then it's gospel that they can't beat the Pacers in Indy. They won their two home games, but had to play kick *** ball to do it. We played so-so and accomplished the same thing, actually moreso in game 2 where it wasn't close at all late in the 4th. We've had our chances in both Game 3 and Game 4.

It's no surprise that Miami is continuing their excellent play at home, however they still have not shown anything of note on the road. They have not just been a questionable road team this season, they have been downright bad. Their next road win against a winning team with be their first all season. I'm not saying that are not capable, because they certainly are, however the Pacers remain strong favorites to win Game 5 and this series. They are an excellent home team in their own right and have done a bang up job of rebounding from down times this season (never lost 3 straight).

bulletproof

Lighten up.

**** off. And quit dogging me.

Millerartest
05-12-2004, 11:23 PM
I think there's some reason behind this emotion. And I attribute it to what I saw on the court at the end of the game. Two absurd fouls that show how potentially collapsable this team is. It does only take one game in Indiana. Just like it will only take one game in Miami. This team appears to be morally wounded. Getting whipped two games in a row down the stretch is not promising. Miama has steadily become better while the Pacers have abruptly become more vulnerable. Concern over one game is not a knee-jerk reaction. It's the same reaction that I hope the Pacers have. If the Pacers take for granted a game 5 win, they will certainly lose.

bulletproof
05-12-2004, 11:25 PM
Yes, I know Miami plays much better at home, but all it takes is one little slip and Miami goes back home with a 3-2 lead. And the Heat are way overdue for a road win.

I hope the Pacers prove me wrong, but I think Miami has ALL the momentum and confidence now.

Yes, I know Los Angeles/New Jersey play much better at home, but all it takes is one little slip and Los Angeles/New Jersey go back home with a 3-2 lead. And the Lakers/Nets are way overdue for a road win.

I hope the Spurs/Pistons prove me wrong, but I think Los Angeles/New Jersey have ALL the momentum and confidence now.

Shade
05-12-2004, 11:25 PM
If it's true that we can't beat the Heat in Miami, then it's gospel that they can't beat the Pacers in Indy. They won their two home games, but had to play kick *** ball to do it. We played so-so and accomplished the same thing, actually moreso in game 2 where it wasn't close at all late in the 4th. We've had our chances in both Game 3 and Game 4.

It's no surprise that Miami is continuing their excellent play at home, however they still have not shown anything of note on the road. They have not just been a questionable road team this season, they have been downright bad. Their next road win against a winning team with be their first all season. I'm not saying that are not capable, because they certainly are, however the Pacers remain strong favorites to win Game 5 and this series. They are an excellent home team in their own right and have done a bang up job of rebounding from down times this season (never lost 3 straight).

All of that is true. However, it's also true that we compiled the best road record in the entire NBA and even blew out Miami the last regular season game we player them there.

This is a completely transformed Miami team right now. They're winning on sheer determination and SVG has done an excellent job exploiting our weknesses. Our only chance in winning this series now is to hope that Miami stops shooting the way they have the last couple games.

Shade
05-12-2004, 11:26 PM

Yes, I know Los Angeles/New Jersey play much better at home, but all it takes is one little slip and Los Angeles/New Jersey go back home with a 3-2 lead. And the Lakers/Nets are way overdue for a road win.

I hope the Spurs/Pistons prove me wrong, but I think Los Angeles/New Jersy have ALL the momentum and confidence now.

But, see, I think NJ and LA will win their series' as well, so all you've done with this post is prove my point.

Shade
05-12-2004, 11:28 PM
I think there's some reason behind this emotion. And I attribute it to what I saw on the court at the end of the game. Two absurd fouls that show how potentially collapsable this team is. It does only take one game in Indiana. Just like it will only take one game in Miami. This team appears to be morally wounded. Getting whipped two games in a row down the stretch is not promising. Miama has steadily become better while the Pacers have abruptly become more vulnerable. Concern over one game is not a knee-jerk reaction. It's the same reaction that I hope the Pacers have. If the Pacers take for granted a game 5 win, they will certainly lose.

Exactly. I didn't post anything like this after Game 3, because I thought it was a fluke. It wasn't. Right now, Miami is better than us, IMO. I hope that changes.

Hicks
05-12-2004, 11:30 PM

Lighten up.

Dogging you? I just said exactly what you've said to me when I've overreacted, which is exactly what you just did. Frankly, you can take your attitude and shove it.

indygeezer
05-12-2004, 11:30 PM
Yes and it was a completely transormed Miami team after every HOME victory v. the Hornets too...only there Miami had the HOMECOURT...now they don't.

I will settle for a home team wins every game series if that is what it takes to win.

Shade
05-12-2004, 11:32 PM
Yes and it was a completely transormed Miami team after every HOME victory v. the Hornets too...only there Miami had the HOMECOURT...now they don't.

I will settle for a home team wins every game series if that is what it takes to win.

I disagree. Miami never looked half as good in any of their first round home games as they have the last two.

kerosene
05-12-2004, 11:32 PM

Yep, yep, and yep. Good points.

Jermaniac
05-12-2004, 11:34 PM

Lighten up. The guy makes a thread talking about how we will get beat and you tell Bulletproof to lighten up :hmm:

Unclebuck
05-12-2004, 11:34 PM
Leave it to Arkman to bring the most level headed posts on the board tonight.

Looking at this series objectively, the Pacers beat the Heat much easier at Conseco than the Heat beat the Pacers at Miami.

Years of watching the NBA playoffs tell me when that is the trend, it bodes well for the Pacers in this situation.

The home team record in this years playoffs is the best it has been since 1990, so for whatever reason the home court is meaning more than ever this postseason.

Pacers have the advantage here.

The Heat will not, I repeat will not beat the Pacers 4 straight. Not going to happen

Hicks
05-12-2004, 11:35 PM

Lighten up. The guy makes a thread talking about how we will get beat and you tell Bulletproof to lighten up :hmm:

Because he's overreacting, just like Shade.

sweabs
05-12-2004, 11:38 PM
The Heat will not, I repeat will not beat the Pacers 4 straight. Not going to happen.

:o
Don't pull a Barkley on us now......... :laugh:

bulletproof
05-12-2004, 11:40 PM

Lighten up.

Dogging you? I just said exactly what you've said to me when I've overreacted, which is exactly what you just did. Frankly, you can take your attitude and shove it.

Thing is, I didn't overreact. I just have little respect for these fans who throw in the towel so easily. I have little respect for anyone who gives up so easily. But hey, you and I know where we stand with one another, so I suggest we give one another a wide berth.

Shade
05-12-2004, 11:44 PM

Lighten up.

Thing is, I didn't overreact. I just have little respect for these fans who throw in the towel so easily. I have little respect for anyone who gives up so easily. But hey, you and I know where we stand with one another, so I suggest we give one another a wide berth.

I'm not giving up. I just don't see us winning this series now. If I were giving up, I wouldn't even be here right now.

MSA2CF
05-12-2004, 11:46 PM

Lighten up.

I don't blame him. If you're a true Pacers fan, you don't believe your team will lose the playoff series & give up hope right in the middle--or at least you don't tell anybody.

I think that's pitiful.

Southside_Pacer
05-12-2004, 11:47 PM
I hate posts where fans lay down what rules are in what it means to be a "true fan." :unimpressed:

MSA2CF
05-12-2004, 11:48 PM
I'm not giving up. I just don't see us winning this series now. If I were giving up, I wouldn't even be here right now.

That sounds like a contradiction to me.

Shade
I hate posts where fans lay down what rules are in what it means to be a "true fan." :unimpressed:

No *****. Just because I don't think we'll win the series, I'm no longer a "true" fan. :rolleyes:

MSA2CF

Do you disagree with what I said?

Hicks
05-12-2004, 11:49 PM

Lighten up.

You don't call telling someone you've lost all respect for them off of a post they made 10 minutes after a bad loss overreacting?

Shade
05-12-2004, 11:49 PM

That sounds like a contradiction to me.

So if I don't think we'll win, that means I don't want them to win? :hmm:

bulletproof
05-12-2004, 11:50 PM

Lighten up.

I don't blame him. If you're a true Pacers fan, you don't believe your team will lose the playoff series & give up hope right in the middle--or at least you don't tell anybody.

I think that's pitiful.

Exactly. It's poison.

Um, then what are you doing here? Looking for us to make you feel better about the team? We lost tonight. Suck it up and support your team. The series is tied 2-2. We haven't lost yet, as you're suggesting.

MSA2CF
05-12-2004, 11:50 PM
Just because I don't think we'll win the series, I'm no longer a "true" fan. :rolleyes:

I don't mean to knock you at all, but, in my opinion, a true fan doesn't say his or her team will lose its playoff series when the series is only 2-2.

Shade
05-12-2004, 11:52 PM

Lighten up.

I think that's pitiful.

Exactly. It's poison.

Um, then what are you doing here? Looking for us to make you feel better about the team? We lost tonight. Suck it up and support your team. The series is tied 2-2. We haven't lost yet, as you're suggesting.

I didn't say we HAVE lost, I said I think we WILL lose. I don't WANT us to lose. I've "sucked it up" for many, many years, and have continued to support this team.

Southside_Pacer
05-12-2004, 11:53 PM
The whole "you're not a true fan" stuff just never has made, or will ever make any sense to me.

Are you not a true fan if you don't go to games? Are you not a true fan if you don't own a certain number of jerseys, shirts, hats, etc?

Are you not a true fan if you don't have a car flag on your vehicle?

Are you not a true fan if you criticize the team, players, coaches at times when they don't play to their potential?

It's so subjective as to what a "true fan" is and one person's opinion on it, is totally different from what another person's is. There can and never will be an answer to what makes a "true fan."

There's no list as to what a "true fan" is compared to a person that's not a true fan. So when the phrase gets brought up in discussions, I do cringe.

bulletproof
05-12-2004, 11:54 PM
You don't call telling someone you've lost all respect for them off of a post they made 10 minutes after a bad loss overreacting?

What matters most is how well you walk through the fire.

Shade
05-12-2004, 11:55 PM
Just because I don't think we'll win the series, I'm no longer a "true" fan. :rolleyes:

I don't mean to knock you at all, but, in my opinion, a true fan doesn't say his or her team will lose its playoff series when the series is only 2-2.

I'm being honest. I think Miami is the better team. I think they'll win the series. I guess I can just go into homer mode instead:

I can't wait until we KILL Miami in the next two games and then destroy the Pistons/Nets on the way to the Finals. Forget the fact that the Heat have completely outhustled us for four straight games and have all the momentum, that means nothing. We'll beat them BAD. And then we'll sweep out the rest of the year and bring home the trophy, baby! Wooooo!

Better? :unimpressed:

Shade
05-12-2004, 11:58 PM

Well, then, hell with it. I wish I could get back the last 13 years I wasted supporting and rooting for a team I'm not really a fan of. :rolleyes:

waterjater
05-12-2004, 11:59 PM
Hell, after watching tonight, my confidence is way down and I've never seen our team QUIT like we did in the 3rd qtr late. They LOOKED Beaten, heads down, walking the ball up and no energy whatsoever.

I'm like "shade", my feeling right now, even after finally calming down is that we've fallen right back into the same crap we did last year. The last two games were mirror images of our playoff failure last year. My gut is telling me we will lose this series.

I'm rooting like hell for us to win, but my opinion is we will lose. I hope to hell I'm wrong and this is like the Milwaukee series where Travis hit the Miracle shot and sent us to the finals. I'll be praying for this!

I can't believe our team gave up. Just unbelievable. Any we lost our composure to another young team. This is why my gut tells me we will lose.

Shade's a huge fan. He and I have been on these boards for years! It is wrong to question his intentions!!

Water

MSA2CF
05-12-2004, 11:59 PM
I'm being honest. I think Miami is the better team. I think they'll win the series. I guess I can just go into homer mode instead:

I can't wait until we KILL Miami in the next two games and then destroy the Pistons/Nets on the way to the Finals. Forget the fact that the Heat have completely outhustled us for four straight games and have all the momentum, that means nothing. We'll beat them BAD. And then we'll sweep out the rest of the year and bring home the trophy, baby! Wooooo!

last post

Sirs, you each have your opinions and I have mine.

There are many characteristics I think a true fan has. I only chose one of them because that is the one that applies to this situation.

Like the Colts & their fans say, "BELIEVE."

MSA2CF
05-13-2004, 12:01 AM

I guess this applies to this thread:

To believe or not to believe, that is the question.

Southside_Pacer
05-13-2004, 12:01 AM
The fans who criticize other fans for being disappointed and critical of the team are pretty petty themselves.

MSA2CF
05-13-2004, 12:03 AM
The fans who criticize other fans for being disappointed and critical of the team are pretty petty themselves.

I disagree. I believe fans can and should be critical of their fellow fans. It goes along with a topic that's been going around here, with some fans standing and some not.

Southside_Pacer
05-13-2004, 12:08 AM
Yet when people such as Shade give their opinions, it's then labeled that he's not a "true fan" and such. Yet if he criticizes fans in return, he's "given up" and no longer is "supporting the team" or whatever else has been said to him.

If you believe that fans can criticize other fans for their opinions, then you'd better prepared to get into a "is so and so a true fan" and "has so and so given up, we don't need him" discussions.

And Shade has the right to be critical of what EVERYBODY here says, and a lot of people are forgetting that he has the right to do that.

Shade
05-13-2004, 12:30 AM

last post

Sirs, you each have your opinions and I have mine.

There are many characteristics I think a true fan has. I only chose one of them because that is the one that applies to this situation.

Your opinion is that I'm not a true fan. And I'm here to tell you that your opinion is wrong.

Shade
05-13-2004, 12:32 AM

And the Indianapolis Colts have how many Super Bowl championships again? :rolleyes:

Crusher
05-13-2004, 12:49 AM
Could Shade and Hicks be anymore antagonistic and righteous?

Millerartest
05-13-2004, 12:58 AM
Message boards are kind of an interesting thing. They're a place for overreacting, a place for making ultimatums, a place for predictions, and most of all, a place to get everything off the chest with other Pacer fans to listen and to sympathize.

I found my emotions really upset after the last game and I felt good venting over the phone with a friend. The more somebody has to say, the more energy that they have inside, and the more of a fan that they actually are.

Hicks
05-13-2004, 01:10 AM

Pot, meet Kettle.

BillS
05-13-2004, 02:03 AM
Message boards are kind of an interesting thing. They're a place for overreacting, a place for making ultimatums, a place for predictions, and most of all, a place to get everything off the chest with other Pacer fans to listen and to sympathize.

I found my emotions really upset after the last game and I felt good venting over the phone with a friend. The more somebody has to say, the more energy that they have inside, and the more of a fan that they actually are.

bingo. bingo bingo bingo.

Crusher
05-13-2004, 08:24 AM

Pot, meet Kettle.

?

ABADays
05-13-2004, 08:52 AM
I am not surprised it is 2-2 right now. I said before the series started Pacers in 6. What I am surprised at is the complete lack of attitude, focus and hustle during the last two games.

ChicagoJ
05-13-2004, 07:28 PM
:rolleyes:

Dear God.

fan
n. An ardent devotee; an enthusiast. [Short for fanatic.]

fa·nat·ic
n. A person marked or motivated by an extreme, unreasoning enthusiasm, as for a cause.

Okay, lets look at ardent devotee.

ar·dent
adj. (1) Expressing or characterized by warmth of feeling; passionate: an ardent lover. (2) Displaying or characterized by strong enthusiasm or devotion; fervent: “an impassioned age, so ardent and serious in its pursuit of art”

dev·o·tee
n. (1) One who is ardently devoted to something; an enthusiast or advocate: a devotee of sports. (2) An ardent or fanatical adherent of a religion.

And let's look at enthusiast.

en·thu·si·ast
n. One who is filled with enthusiasm; one who is ardently absorbed in an interest or pursuit: a baseball enthusiast.

Nowhere does it give any subjective criteria such as, "a fan must always be positive" or "a fan must attend every game in person" or "a fan can never call out his team"

And I don't see where it gives permission for one fan to call out another fan and label them as "no longer a fan" based on a subjective criteria that should not exist anyway.

Most of us know who around here is not a bandwagon jumper. Although there may be some long-time fans that just found us near/ during the playoffs.

But for these pissing matches between guys that have been here all season. C'mon. Give each other a break.

Now I happen to be a bitter old fan from all the heartbreak the Pacers have brought me over the years and I'm a worry wart, but that's another story. You'd all do yourselves a favor if you expanded your definition of fans, and recognized that every fan has a different way of expressing thier passion.

Shade
05-13-2004, 08:32 PM

:hmm:

Care to specify where I'm being "antagonistic" and "righteous?"

I don't think we can win a series and all of a sudden you'd think I'm the friggin' anti-christ. :rolleyes:

Get a grip, people. I just think Miami is currently playing better than us, that's all. I don't want Miami to win this series and I'm not proclaiming it over by any means, but if I had to place a bet today on who is going to win, I'd have to go with the Heat. Maybe Miami will revert to the regular cold-shooting team from Games 1 & 2 in Conseco. Maybe the Pacers will finally step it up a notch and prove that they are in fact the superior team in this series. But the fact remains that the Heat have outhustled us and "outtoughed" us in all 4 games, which is something that WE normally do. The first two games were much closer than people like to remember. I'm very concerned whereas I wasn't at all before, even after Game 3. I thought Game 3 was a fluke, but now I'm not so sure.

MSA2CF
05-13-2004, 10:10 PM
Your opinion is that I'm not a true fan. And I'm here to tell you that your opinion is wrong.

:laugh: Nice one, Shade.

And the Indianapolis Colts have how many Super Bowl championships again?

I don't think that matters. The meaning of the message is what I was pointing out.

Shade
05-13-2004, 10:11 PM

:laugh: Nice one, Shade.

And the Indianapolis Colts have how many Super Bowl championships again?

I don't think that matters. The meaning of the message is what I was pointing out.

Exactly how long am I supposed to "believe?"

MSA2CF
05-13-2004, 10:14 PM
Yet when people such as Shade give their opinions, it's then labeled that he's not a "true fan" and such. Yet if he criticizes fans in return...

Not that I'm disagreeing, but where did he criticize others?

If you believe that fans can criticize other fans for their opinions, then you'd better prepared to get into a "is so and so a true fan" and "has so and so given up, we don't need him" discussions.

Look, I was not trying to attack anybody. I was just saying that I found it disappointing that a fellow fan would seemingly give up on the team during the playoffs, of all times.

And Shade has the right to be critical of what EVERYBODY here says, and a lot of people are forgetting that he has the right to do that.

That's the beauty of message boards. :usa:

MSA2CF
05-13-2004, 10:16 PM
Exactly how long am I supposed to "believe?"

I believe it depends on your level of dedication. Not that I am questioning it, but you can believe as long as you want. :usa:

Shade
05-14-2004, 11:12 PM

I hope the Spurs/Pistons prove me wrong, but I think Los Angeles/New Jersy have ALL the momentum and confidence now.

But, see, I think NJ and LA will win their series' as well, so all you've done with this post is prove my point.

*cough*

Are you convinced yet? :mad:

What you guys don't realize is that I'm the resident jinx. When I get the gut feeling as strong as I have the last couple of days, I'm very rarely wrong. :(

PaceBalls
05-14-2004, 11:20 PM
I aint giving up on this team, especially when they havent lost 3 in a row the WHOLE SEASON!

But right now, advantage Miami. They made the good adjustments and it is working. Now we will see how good Rick really is at making his own adjustments.

For all the praise you all gave Rick this whole year, I find it amazing you think the Heat will win 4 in a row.

pretty fairweather of ya

Anthem
05-14-2004, 11:23 PM
I think the Pacers will win game 5, and go on to win the series.

I could be wrong. But you know what? I'm enjoying my life a lot more than some of you are.

:gopacers:

Ryan
05-19-2004, 11:32 AM
Miami will win this series. And in 6 games, I might add. Backdoor sweep. - Shade

:unimpressed:

When Detroit wins we'll have another thread to pull up. Enough with the predictions.

Shade
05-19-2004, 12:43 PM
Miami will win this series. And in 6 games, I might add. Backdoor sweep. - Shade

When Detroit wins we'll have another thread to pull up. Enough with the predictions.

I was wrong. I'm man enough to admit it. :blush: :bowdown:

Now, when we lose to Detroit... :devil: ;)

indygeezer
05-19-2004, 12:53 PM

you're beginning to remind me of Indytoad. On another board...his predictions were ALWAYS wrong....so he always predicted negative things. Or was it he always predicted negative things and he was always wrong????

Shade
05-19-2004, 12:56 PM

you're beginning to remind me of Indytoad. On another board...his predictions were ALWAYS wrong....so he always predicted negative things. Or was it he always predicted negative things and he was always wrong????

I'd say I'm right about 75-80% of the time, though. I'm allowed to have my little lapses from time to time. :shrug:

Kid Minneapolis
05-19-2004, 03:49 PM
What you guys don't realize is that I'm the resident jinx. When I get the gut feeling as strong as I have the last couple of days, I'm very rarely wrong. :(

*ahem*

Well! Now was all that "the end is nigh" stuff worth it? ;)

Shade
05-19-2004, 06:19 PM

*ahem*

Hey, we won, so I don't give a rat's ***, frankly. :cool:

As far as I'm concerned, everyone's allowed one emotional brakdown per playoffs. I just used mine a little early. ;)

ChicagoJ
05-19-2004, 06:31 PM

*ahem*

Hey, we won, so I don't give a rat's ***, frankly. :cool:

As far as I'm concerned, everyone's allowed one emotional brakdown per playoffs. I just used mine a little early. ;)

:laugh: