PDA

View Full Version : Croshere late in the game

sweabs
05-12-2004, 10:49 PM
h

indygeezer
05-12-2004, 10:51 PM
What did you guys think about Croshere staying in the game for most the 4th?

It was nice to see him getting some playing time, but I would of liked to see Foster in there for rebounds.

Cro for his shooting skills????

Ragnar
05-12-2004, 10:51 PM
As long as either Foster or Cro is on the floor I think we are better than when neither of them are. Cro plays with that same kind of hustle and they both seem to get rebounds other people wont get. I think either Jeff or Cro needs to be on the floor at all times. We have talked about this before and when they have done that we have been better.

sweabs
05-12-2004, 10:56 PM
gh

MagicRat
05-12-2004, 10:58 PM
What did you guys think about Croshere staying in the game for most the 4th?

It was nice to see him getting some playing time, but I would of liked to see Foster in there for rebounds.

Cro for his shooting skills????

But Jermaine and Artest were doing well in that department...

Austin was actually doing a decent job guarding Odom. I'm guessing that was the main reason he stayed in.....

sweabs
05-12-2004, 10:59 PM
h

Millerartest
05-12-2004, 11:25 PM
It's as simple as having someone who can actually shoot so they don't clog Ron and JO in the middle, and, he was the only one out there tonight who did a decent job on Odom.

clownskull
05-13-2004, 07:17 PM
i would have no problems with croshere in there if it means having a more detrimental effect on odom's game. i remember that defense used to be one of al's strong points but i don't get too impressed by al's d anymore. it seems as if whenever al is out there, i see odom torch him.
cro has put in decent production so far and when al has nights where he can't seem to do much right- i would much rather see cro out there.