PDA

View Full Version : Memo to Rick Carlisle

Evan_The_Dude
01-28-2007, 10:05 PM
DANNY GRANGER IS OUR SECOND OPTION NOW. RUN SOME PLAYS FOR HIM AND UTILIZE HIM AS MORE THAN JUST A SHOOTER!

That is all.

Ragnar
01-28-2007, 10:11 PM
You may want to add Play Jeff Foster in the last six minutes of EVERY Game!

AesopRockOn
01-28-2007, 10:16 PM
Murphy gets 8 or 10 rebounds when, if he played like a man, he should be getting 15. Jeff has to be in down the stretch, even if he can't drop **** into a toilet.

LG33
01-28-2007, 10:17 PM
I don't think even Al Harrington and Stephen Jackson would have made a difference for us tonight.

Another one of those ****ing Sarunas fans "trolling" around PD. ;)

vapacersfan
01-28-2007, 10:54 PM
You may want to add Play Jeff Foster in the last six minutes of EVERY Game!

I love Jeff but he does the team no good if he cant hit a simple lay-up

OTD
01-28-2007, 10:58 PM
I wonder how many of us could hit a lay up when you got 2or3 pounding on you, I know. NOBODY. Why he seldom gets any calls for him.

vapacersfan
01-28-2007, 11:03 PM
I wonder how many of us could hit a lay up when you got 2or3 pounding on you, Iknow

I am a huge Foster fan, but you wont catch me giving him pass for missing simple shots. Missing shots in traffic is on thing, but when you are wide open (see the pass from Murphy or Dun-Dun) and no one touches you and you brick it.......thats simply unacceptable.

I didnt watch the whole game so maybe he was hacked on a few, but the 3 quarters I did watch I saw him miss 2 blatently wide open laups. There is acsolutely ZERO excuse for that.

arenn
01-28-2007, 11:05 PM
It's tough to believe, but Foster's offensive game seems to have actually regressed.

Unclebuck
01-28-2007, 11:17 PM
I thought maybe I was losing my mind. Reading this thread, I thought I must have missed parts of the game. Reading this thread, I figured Jeff must missed at least 5 or 6 shots.

But then I checked the box score. He missed two shots the whole night. And I know one of those he was really fouled. I don' recall his other miss.

arenn
01-28-2007, 11:25 PM
I don't think anybody expects Foster to be a big scorer. But it would be nice if he were at least able to convert easy shots. Yes, Foster only missed two shots - but he only took three. A 33% shooting percentage by a guy who is as good at rebounding as Jeff and well positioned to pick up tons of garbage buckets is not good. And one of his misses was a wide-open layup to boot.

Unclebuck
01-28-2007, 11:31 PM
There was a play tonight when the ESPN announcers mistakenly said Foster missed two tip-ins in a row when actually it was Murphy - it was in the second half both Murph and Foster were in the game at the same time.