PDA

View Full Version : Ben Wallace Sprains His Knee

TheDon
01-28-2007, 12:27 AM
bad news for chicago who are going on a 6 game west road trip. good news for us. I don't wish injuries on any players, but it does bode well for us.

beast23
01-28-2007, 12:39 AM
Awesome news. Now if only Gilbert Arenas could break his neck and LeBron James could fracture his skull.That's going a bit far, don't you think. Please consider inserting a smiley next time, even if you are serious.

Eindar
01-28-2007, 12:40 AM
Awesome news. Now if only Gilbert Arenas could break his neck and LeBron James could fracture his skull.

I'd settle for you spraining your posting hand :)

Hicks
01-28-2007, 12:52 AM
That's going a bit far, don't you think. Please consider inserting a smiley next time, even if you are serious.

Agreed. I'd hardly call any injury "awesome". :thumbsdown:

Unclebuck
01-28-2007, 12:56 AM
That is so strange. For about a second I was like good so he won't be playing against us tomorrow night and then it hit me, he plays on the Bulls now. Yes I know

Cobol Sam
01-28-2007, 01:01 AM
Yep Buck, I've done that same thing twice.

Hicks
01-28-2007, 01:04 AM
That is so strange. For about a second I was like good so he won't be playing against us tomorrow night and then it hit me, he plays on the Bulls now. Yes I know

For a split second I was thinking about how this would impact (thanks, Jay) tomorrow too.

grace
01-28-2007, 11:58 AM
http://www.suntimes.com/sports/basketball/bulls/232964,CST-SPT-bull28.article

''The early prognosis is a very minor hyperextended knee, and he's day-to-day,'' Bulls coach Scott Skiles said of Wallace, who is scheduled to have an MRI exam today. ''The doctor said it was structurally fine. Hopefully, that will bear itself out.''

Although the way Ben was acting when it happened I figured he tore something (even though looking at the replay it just looked like he hyperextended it).

Cobol Sam
01-28-2007, 02:23 PM
I hate the Bulls. I hate them. HATE. I live surrounded by Bulls fans, and I'm not fond of them either. I hope we begin a huge rivalry with the Bulls this year.

HATE.