PDA

View Full Version : Ahh Artest with a flagrant

sweabs
05-12-2004, 10:44 PM
g

efx
05-12-2004, 10:45 PM
At this point I could care less...

I'm sure after this post-season is over, whenever it ends it'll be the same old story, "we're young, we're still learning". bla bla bla. whatever. I don't care anymore.

efx
05-12-2004, 10:49 PM
Add to that the immaturity display at the end and I honestly don't care.
If this is increased maturity then I'm not too impressed.

The Pistons and the Nets are going to have a field day with us mentally if we get past this round.

I don't care about the future. We're supposed to be peaking now. If this ends sooner than we all would like then I can't sit through another regular season waiting for the magic to happen. It's just not worth it to me.

indygeezer
05-12-2004, 10:49 PM
Oh I'm not down on the team at all. The bench sucks right now...why I dunno....did Freddie Jones even get in the game tonight?

sweabs
05-12-2004, 10:51 PM
gh

Suaveness
05-12-2004, 10:52 PM
Oh I'm not down on the team at all. The bench sucks right now...why I dunno....did Freddie Jones even get in the game tonight?

Doesn't help when no one shoots the ball...and when they do, they all miss. WOuld like to see Fred shoot some more.

arkman40
05-12-2004, 11:12 PM
What are the chances that Artest and Tinsley get suspended?

I think both of them only got Flagrant I's; Artest for sure because he wasnlt ejected. Tinsley was ejected but he and Jones were called for a double tech and Tinsley already had a tech from earlier. His foul on Jones looked bad, but it was just an overaggresive wrap-up, can't see how it could be classified as a flagrant II. No punches thrown and I'm pretty sure nobody left the bench other than Carlisle who is allowed to. I don't see anyone getting suspended.

JOneal7
05-13-2004, 07:47 PM

Doesn't help when no one shoots the ball...and when they do, they all miss. WOuld like to see Fred shoot some more.
His air ball from the corner was enough to make me puke...

sc
05-14-2004, 09:50 AM
might want to recheck that, i remember them calling the foul on Tinsley flagrant and then assessing another Techinical on him. At least that is what the announcer said.