PDA

View Full Version : Note from DJ at Pacers games

Unclebuck
05-12-2004, 04:39 PM
I just read this on another forum.

Obviously he does not know that this is the forum for Pacers fans

pb777

music played at Pacers games - suggestions?
Hello, I am the DJ inside Conseco at the Pacers games. I go by DJ Paul B at the games and by DJ Paul Bunyon elsewhere. This is a new position for me, and I am learning that it is difficult to please everyone with every song. The music I play during player warmups is specifically for the players, per JO and Al. The rest of the game is for the players and fans. I dont play music during the game, that is someone else. I just play 5 to 6 timeouts and quarter breaks. I am looking for suggestions of songs that you would like to hear at the games. Thanks for any suggestions you may have.

PB
http://www.indystar.com/forums/showthread.php?s=5cd915cad463885ddd4867a2c1ddc5a7&threadid=66477

TheSauceMaster
05-12-2004, 04:43 PM
I think the Star get's more traffic then this site , so I am sure that's why he is there.

Hicks
05-12-2004, 05:03 PM
I sent him a PM inviting him to ask for feedback from our users as well; hopefully he knows how to check his PMs. :) I didn't want to tick anybody off over there by making a public post, but I hope he reads it and comes over here; it'd be great to talk Pacers with him after he gets feedback from us on his music. :)

Hicks
05-12-2004, 05:12 PM
I see rabid already did publicly. Well, that solves that :laugh: