PDA

View Full Version : Ran into jonathan bender last night..just talked to JO :)

JOneal7
05-12-2004, 12:55 PM
JO Said there definetly going to win tonight. He seemed pretty confident! He was being filmed by some inside stuff people. Talking about he had to put in his dues and serve his time before winning and he added "I Definetly put my time in" and i said oh you mean portland? and he laughed. He got through signing and i shook his hand and wished him luck. He said he's going to give me his shoes from tonights game :)!
Wish me luck guys!
oh as for JB...I saw him in a lil mall they got here...he was in this magic store for like atleast 45 minutes. So i ran and grabbed my photo i had of him and JO and he signed it :).
I love this team! :devil:

efx
05-12-2004, 12:57 PM
So, he seems like a nice guy.

ROCislandWarrior
05-12-2004, 01:04 PM
Damn JOneal7, you are living a good life as a pacer fan.

First you get an article written about you, then you talk with JO, now you have an autograph from JB. Let us know if you do get those shoes and how big they are.

indygeezer
05-12-2004, 01:08 PM
SSSSSSSssssssoooooooooooooooooooo

well ya see JOneal7, I got this work-out t-shirt from my days at Indiana State and if you could get Larry Bird's sig on it.......

ah seriously, that's great JO-7, happy for ya.... young punks have ALL the luck!

bulletproof
05-12-2004, 02:03 PM

Yeah, until Kobe or TMac or Ben Wallace gives you their shoes. Then it's good-bye Pacers. :P

BillS
05-12-2004, 02:23 PM
This is great, helps me remember when I was young and excited and the whole team seemed to be accessible and having fun.

I hope your memories of this year and the next few years match my ABA memories!
:dance:

ABADays
05-12-2004, 02:29 PM
I got this work-out t-shirt from my days at Indiana State[/size]

Geez, isn't that shirt the one they attributed the fragrance to when Bird kept asking "What the hell is that smell?"

BillS
05-12-2004, 02:33 PM
Yep. Wet shirts in Terre Haute take on the ... ambience, shall we say.

I have a Boys State t-shirt that I saved from <mumbledy-mumble> years ago that still has an air of the Terre about it. :disturbed:

JOneal7
05-12-2004, 02:55 PM

Yeah, until Kobe or TMac or Ben Wallace gives you their shoes. Then it's good-bye Pacers. :P

Nope...
I been a pacer fan before i got JOs sig. Hence me having the jersey when i got the sig.
I been a fan since watching reggie beat the knicks in like 8 seconds. :)!
btw i did get larry birds autograph...:)
on an index card but that's all i had!
i'll let yall know how it goes.