PDA

View Full Version : Snap Hunter?

Major Cold
01-23-2007, 10:51 PM
If Tinsley starts up with the injuries. What would be the likelyhood of signing Snap. I know the team likes him. If only we could morph Greene and Snap.

Oriap Greunter

Young
01-23-2007, 10:53 PM
No.

He is the last player we need.

If he was really an NBA player, somebody would have picked him up.

Forget about Snap.

Keith McLeod, Orien Greene is enough 3rd string caliber point guards. Snap might have a nice minor league game but I want a legitiment NBA point guard added to this team. Not Snap Hunter.

Anthem
01-23-2007, 11:12 PM
Agree with Rommie, and I liked Snap Hunter. But we don't need any more third-stringers.

Snap will never get another invite to this team. He sealed his fate when he was involved in the shooting at the strip club.

naptown
01-24-2007, 01:04 AM
That and we have 15 players on the roster already. We aint going to cut anyone on the current roster and swallow their contract for Snap. Just aint happening.

Dr. Goldfoot
01-24-2007, 01:39 AM
Whatever happened to that guy anyways? Is he playing overseas?

odeez
01-24-2007, 05:16 AM
Please?

NuffSaid
01-24-2007, 07:14 AM
First off, the Pacers already have 4 PGs - Tinsley, Armstrong, Greene and McLeod.

Second, trading Tinsley and acquiring Snap just ain't gonna happen for 2 reasons:

1) Snap is not in the NBA. So, going after him w/Tinsley's contract...just ain't gonna happen.

2) Even w/McLeod's experience with teams like Utah and GS, he still doesn't have enough experience in my book to step into even a secondary role here. Neither does Greene for that matter. I like Armstrong, and I think he, Greene and Dunleavy did a great job against the Bulls the other night, but that ain't happening night-after-night. Armstrong definitely has what it takes to be a good defensive starting PG, but you can't put him through the rigors like that for very long. I know many won't agree with me here, but this team needs a PG w/Tinsley's experience to lead this team. He has flaws, but he's the only PG here w/the tenure and the endurance level to truly compete.

Anthem
01-24-2007, 04:14 PM
1) Snap is not in the NBA. So, going after him w/Tinsley's contract...just ain't gonna happen.
Snap's a minimum-level player... you can sign as many of those as you want. What we lack isn't the money, it's the roster space.

Shade
01-24-2007, 05:52 PM
There's a reason Snap never makes this team.

Here's a hint: he sucks.

Jermaniac
01-24-2007, 05:53 PM
There are many people better then Snap if we were looking to sign a minimum player.