PDA

View Full Version : Dear Pacers Nation

Cobol Sam
01-21-2007, 11:23 PM
As some of you know I live in Ames, Iowa. I grew up not 3 hours from Chicago. I grew up and am a die hard Chicago Cubs ,Chicago Bears and Indiana Pacers fan.

I've just learned that the Bears and Colts will meet in the superbowl. I didn't want to hide this from my fellow Pacers fans. It appears until after Feb 4th we may be rivals. I hope you'll overlook this rivalry while we discuss Pacers games at least.

Sincerely,

Cobol Sam

P.S. - Go Bears!

Anthem
01-21-2007, 11:25 PM
:banhim:

:nunchuck:

LG33
01-21-2007, 11:37 PM

lol...yeah, no way he stays...

sportsmusicxboxpacer
01-21-2007, 11:51 PM
ban!!!

Cobol Sam
01-21-2007, 11:57 PM
and here I thought I was going to do the right thing and not keep secrets...

odeez
01-22-2007, 12:34 AM
COLTS SON!!!

SoupIsGood
01-22-2007, 01:19 AM
As some of you know I live in Ames, Iowa. I grew up not 3 hours from Chicago. I grew up and am a die hard Chicago Cubs ,Chicago Bears and Indiana Pacers fan.

I've just learned that the Bears and Colts will meet in the superbowl. I didn't want to hide this from my fellow Pacers fans. It appears until after Feb 4th we may be rivals. I hope you'll overlook this rivalry while we discuss Pacers games at least.

Sincerely,

Cobol Sam

P.S. - Go Bears!

Any Bears fan with that avy is alright by me. :)

Shack80
01-22-2007, 01:32 AM

Sincerely,

Cobol Sam

P.S. - Go Bears!

I just don't understand how that worked. I understand you being a Bears fan, I don't understand why anyone is a Cubs fan ( White Sox!), but atleast those have a geographical attachment. Pacers? Why not a Bulls fan.. I am not calling you on anything, just confused.

Pig Nash
01-22-2007, 01:59 AM
Well, I live in Bloomington which is like Chicago, IN. There are so many Bears fans here, I can live with one more on my forum.

ps. i'm saying bloomington is chicago because of the number of northern IN people and Chicago people, not because it's close.

PostArtestEra
01-22-2007, 03:33 AM
This is crazy. I live in Rockford, Il and have always been a die hard Cubs fan, Bears fan, and Pacers fan as well. Cool to know I am not the only one.

Mourning
01-22-2007, 03:56 AM

:lol:

OTD
01-22-2007, 06:17 AM
I was a die hard Bears fan, till the Colts came to Indy. They because they were from IN, I changed, but still kept track of the Bears. Now I got troubles, but I know I sure want the Colts to win.

indygeezer
01-22-2007, 08:06 AM
I grew up LOVING the Bears....it was difficult to switch to the Colts.

But come grasshopper, step into the light and learn to control the force within you (you know you WANT to).

Skaut_Ech
01-22-2007, 09:38 AM

Sincerely,

Cobol Sam

P.S. - Go Bears!

:lynchmob: :hang: :mob::buttkick::security::beat:

Cobol Sam
01-22-2007, 09:56 AM
I am a Pacers fan because I couldn't stand Jordan or Bulls fans. When I was like 12 I turned on a Bulls game and Reggie Miller was torching them. Thus I became a Pacers fan ever since.

Putnam
01-22-2007, 12:02 PM
I am a Pacers fan because I couldn't stand Jordan or Bulls fans. When I was like 12 I turned on a Bulls game and Reggie Miller was torching them. Thus I became a Pacers fan ever since.

Hooray for Cobol Sam. How can you NOT love him after that explanation?

Just keep quiet about that other thing you mentioned.....

pacerDU
01-22-2007, 02:00 PM
This is going to sound crazy, but I'm from Australia and have always been a big Pacers and Bears fan. Sounds like there must be some kind of correlation between the two??