PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have Nba League pass online??

andreialta
01-21-2007, 05:12 PM
HI, I am from the bay area and still in high school and i can't afford to subscribe for an Nba league pass, I heard from a number of people that you can watch League pass online with one account simultaneously on 2 different locations. I am not sure of this

I would like to watch every single pacers game this season from now on and was hoping if someone would help me with this.

tnx

andrei

Calgary Jazz
01-22-2007, 12:27 PM
Yeah, I am doing exactly the same. Stupid NBA is not selling it as a separate product for non US residents so I am watching it with my very good friends account. I now it is ilegal, but if I can't pay for it legaly:confused:

Cobol Sam
01-22-2007, 12:36 PM
You guys might want to settle down on the public admissions of wanting to or actually breaking the law. Just a thought. :)

For $20 you can buy a radio stream to every Pacers game. You get the home court feed every game, and have access to the broadcast for several days after the games.

31andonly
01-22-2007, 12:37 PM
The same here!
It's not even possible to pay for watching Pacers Games..can you help me?
I'd looove to watch tonight's game vs. Chicago..

able
01-22-2007, 12:46 PM
This pops up here with some regularity, in short: cut it out.

It's illegal, we are NOT fascillitating.

Think before you post, make friends online, ask friends what you want in private, but not make the owner and host of this board an accomplish to your illegal activities.

Any post I see with this question will be deleted.