PDA

View Full Version : Reporter From The Indianapolis Star Interviewed me...:) (Miami Report)

JOneal7
05-11-2004, 05:40 PM
I was sitting courtside and he came over to me and my mom who were wearing our pacers gear and he took like mad photos of me yelling and stuff. LOL
for some "Fan Bit" thing he told me. I looked and didn't see anything...oh well lmk if u guys see anything.
BTW i was in 102 slanted behind the basket. I saw the sign man aka the Pacer guy...they gave him hell! Just saw reggie and the guys this morning. theres some heat fan down here who wears a crappy replica JO jersey asking all the players for shoes then saying they suck when they leave. So i'm not to happy. Wish me luck on finding tix for game 4!
:)
cmon man we can't let them tie this up!

Hicks
05-11-2004, 05:40 PM
http://www.pacersdigest.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2978

ChicagoJ
05-11-2004, 06:15 PM
I saw the sign man aka the Pacer guy...they gave him hell!

He's a South Florida resident and he attends a lot of Heat games, too - they're probably really p!$$ed at him when they saw his "true colors" were blue and gold.

ChicagoJ
05-11-2004, 06:16 PM
I saw the sign man aka the Pacer guy...they gave him hell!

He's a South Florida resident and he attends a lot of Heat games, too - they're probably really p!$$ed at him when they saw his "true colors" were blue and gold.

JOneal7
05-11-2004, 07:36 PM
they booed him like crazy! LOL@his ron jeremy sign.