PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else stay up for the Kings vs T-Wolves game #3

Unclebuck
05-11-2004, 01:09 PM
Unbelievable series so far. Glad I stayed up to watch

Game #2, the Kings had a 10 point lead under 4 minutes to go and lost.

Game #3 the T-Wolves had a 12 pt lead and an 8 point lead in the last minute and forced OT.

This is likely going to be the best series in this years playoffs. Not the most important, but the most entertaining.

Anyone else stay up. I almost turned it off, but it was amazing seeing the back-to back steals and three point shots (almost 4 point play)

PistonsDynasty
05-11-2004, 01:13 PM
I hate the NBA because everything is setup for the ppl in the WEST.

The game wasn't over till 2am in Detroit. WTF?????

Games come on in L.A. at about 4:30. Ppl get home from work in time for a game then 2 1/2 hours later another game. Boom they see 2 game by 10:50.

Watch the 11:00pm news then they are off the bed!!

WHAT ABOUT THE PPL IN THE EAST????????????????????????

sweabs
05-11-2004, 01:13 PM
I stayed up to watch it. The paid the consequences this morning waking up at 6:00 :sleep:

kerosene
05-11-2004, 03:52 PM

Games come on in L.A. at about 4:30. Ppl get home from work in time for a game then 2 1/2 hours later another game. Boom they see 2 game by 10:50.

I'd take issue with as myself and many people I know work from 9 - 9:30 am until 7 - 8 pm PST every day. We miss the early games because of this. I don't know anyone in SF or San Jose or Los Angeles who gets home from work at 4:30 unless they're very senior mgm't and live 5 minutes from the office (due to traffic in all areas).

TheSauceMaster
05-11-2004, 04:29 PM
I watched the whole game and it was awesome , I love a good finish :laugh:

In the West the Kings vs Twolves has been the best series in the West So far

PistonsDynasty
05-11-2004, 05:29 PM

I'd take issue with as myself and many people I know work from 9 - 9:30 am until 7 - 8 pm PST every day. We miss the early games because of this. I don't know anyone in SF or San Jose or Los Angeles who gets home from work at 4:30 unless they're very senior mgm't and live 5 minutes from the office (due to traffic in all areas).

Ok, would you rather miss the 1st half of an early or miss the 2nd half (which is more important) of a 2nd game.

indygeezer
05-11-2004, 05:37 PM
I fell asleep at halftime :blush:

but then, I've been off sick for two days. :sadbanana:

kerosene
05-11-2004, 06:19 PM

Ok, would you rather miss the 1st half of an early or miss the 2nd half (which is more important) of a 2nd game.

I'd rather not miss any to tell the truth. If I had to choose I'd genearlly rather miss the early part of an early game than the later part of a later game. That all depends on who's playing of course.

ROCislandWarrior
05-11-2004, 06:34 PM
Unbelievable series so far. Glad I stayed up to watch

Game #2, the Kings had a 10 point lead under 4 minutes to go and lost.

Game #3 the T-Wolves had a 12 pt lead and an 8 point lead in the last minute and forced OT.

This is likely going to be the best series in this years playoffs. Not the most important, but the most entertaining.

Anyone else stay up. I almost turned it off, but it was amazing seeing the back-to back steals and three point shots (almost 4 point play)

I turned it of when the Wolves went up 10 (I had to get up at 5:50 and thought the game was over).

Then i read the sports page only to find out what a finish I missed. I feel cheated because I watched most of the game, then missed one hell of a finish.

TheSauceMaster
05-12-2004, 01:40 AM
WOw Does Charles Barkley read this forum ? I heard him say the West Coast Games aren't fair to the East Coast people cause they are on so late :o