PDA

View Full Version : who should pacers trade for and why??

sportsmusicxboxpacer
01-20-2007, 02:53 AM
since I have been hearing different things abt pacers try to trade for and all i want everyone opinon who should pacers get for and why?? we need a scorer or shooter bec we got no shoot beside granger and denvley with jo ike murphy inside we need more of driver or make his own shot kind of player... your toughts...:)

Quis
01-20-2007, 04:39 AM
I'd like to see them try and move David Harrison for a young PG with some upside. Someone like Rajon Rondo, Sergio Rodriguez etc.

hoopsforlife
01-20-2007, 09:43 AM
Shaq, he's big and healthy now plus, lately, every team he plays for wins the NBA championship. :)

pizza guy
01-20-2007, 11:45 AM
I like the thought of bringing in Jason Kidd for the simple fact that we would probably be favorites THIS YEAR to win at least the East. Long term we'd be uber-screwed, though. Rajon Rondo would be nice, and I liked Jordan Farmar coming out of college. We also need a pure shooter, an outside shooter like Michael Redd, but he's not going anywhere.

JB's Breakout Year
01-20-2007, 12:22 PM
A shooting guard with range:

Brent Barry
Martell Webster
Mo Pete
Mike Miller

maragin
01-20-2007, 02:35 PM
Ben Gordon, Andre Miller, Mike Miller, Jason Kidd, Maggette, Brevin Knight, AK.

Also, I'd consider trading some of our guys in heavily stocked positions for draft picks, if there were takers. (Trading a one owner Harrison, like new, low miles, 2nd rd DP OBO)