PDA

View Full Version : Dunleavy #17

pwee31
01-19-2007, 12:55 PM
He's no longer without a number on pacers.com! I'm actually looking forward to seeing him play with the Pacers. I think he'll shine in Rick's offense!

This trade has done wonders for me! It has me intrigued about the Pacers again, and it's took my mind off the big Colts game Sunday!

:gopacers: :goponies:

Oh and go Hoosiers over UCONN as well!

odeez
01-19-2007, 01:38 PM
He's no longer without a number on pacers.com! I'm actually looking forward to seeing him play with the Pacers. I think he'll shine in Rick's offense!

This trade has done wonders for me! It has me intrigued about the Pacers again, and it's took my mind off the big Colts game Sunday!

:gopacers: :goponies:

Oh and go Hoosiers over UCONN as well!

I think your right about Dun Dun being good for the Pacers. We need someone out there with a good Basketball IQ. I think he will fit in nicely.

pwee31
01-19-2007, 02:14 PM
I think your right about Dun Dun being good for the Pacers. We need someone out there with a good Basketball IQ. I think he will fit in nicely.

Yeah, and we should get our first glance tomorrow night! I'm still undecided on if he should start or not. A lot of people believe Foster will come off the bench and Murphy will start.

I'm leaning towards Dunleavy starting as well. Only b/c he and Quis are both capable of handling the ball, but I think Dunleavy will spread the floor more and pass better, which is what we need with JO and Granger in the lineup. Quis would be better coming off the bench where he can be more aggressive with his drive and score attitude. Plus Ike won't need as many touches as JO. This is just my thinking of course.

LoneGranger33
01-19-2007, 07:16 PM
Yeah, and we should get our first glance tomorrow night! I'm still undecided on if he should start or not. A lot of people believe Foster will come off the bench and Murphy will start.

I'm leaning towards Dunleavy starting as well. Only b/c he and Quis are both capable of handling the ball, but I think Dunleavy will spread the floor more and pass better, which is what we need with JO and Granger in the lineup. Quis would be better coming off the bench where he can be more aggressive with his drive and score attitude. Plus Ike won't need as many touches as JO. This is just my thinking of course.

I don't think either will start tomorrow night, just because they were just traded and all. Iverson didn't even start his first game for Denver - and he's an All-star!

lumber man
01-20-2007, 08:43 AM
17, half of 34. hmmm....