PDA

View Full Version : Pacers vs Celtics game can be found here

01-11-2007, 08:13 PM
For you / us international pacer fans (and you who didnt saw the game ofcourse), last nights game "Pacers vs Celtics" can be downloaded here:

http://www.sportbit.org/details.php?id=2389

Its a capped game, torrent file.. nothing illegal here, Its in English and great quality. You need to register tho to download... do it, its worth it since you can find many NBA & other sports games and pacer games at times (and i am an uploader overthere :))

Cheers!!
:lurk:

Leisure Suit Larry
01-11-2007, 08:20 PM
Actually it is illegal but whatever. They don't say it can't be reproduced, rebroadcasted, etc. without the expressed written consent of the NBA for no reason.

01-11-2007, 08:26 PM
Actually it is illegal but whatever. They don't say it can't be reproduced, rebroadcasted, etc. without the expressed written consent of the NBA for no reason.

Oh well, ofcourse its always something! They say alot... but have never done anything, or they CANT do something. :P Especially if its a torrent, is a 1 kB torrent file illegal to share? :D

Jermaniac
01-11-2007, 08:28 PM
I doubt this is a game you really want to watch. It was ugly as hell.

Frostwolf
01-12-2007, 05:25 AM
Considering I'm limited to those game highlights they have on nba.com, I'll take any game (as long as it's one that we win).

Israfan
01-12-2007, 06:28 AM
Thanks 31!
Keep us updated :)

Rasmus
01-12-2007, 06:29 AM
Considering I'm limited to those game highlights they have on nba.com, I'll take any game (as long as it's one that we win).

same here!

31andonly
01-12-2007, 06:39 AM
What do I need to download this game? What kind of torrent programme and where can I get such a programme?

Frostwolf
01-12-2007, 07:45 AM
But I tell you what, that FSN NE colour commentator certainly is annoying as hell. His voice and accent just amplify it.

I didn't really understand why everyone hates fans from Boston, seeing as I don't live in the States, but now I kinda do. :)

Rasmus
01-12-2007, 10:19 AM
What do I need to download this game? What kind of torrent programme and where can I get such a programme?

im using BitComet http://www.bitcomet.com/