PDA

View Full Version : Sacto Doing Everything They Can To Lose

Southside_Pacer
05-09-2004, 12:13 AM
This showing by the Kings in the late seconds of the fourth quarter has simply been awful.

Minnesota is on an 11-0 lead to take the lead back at 89-88. The Kings just keep taking jump shot, after jump shot early into the shot clock.

Their jump shots aren't even good looks. They're either falling away from the basket shots, or rushed shots to beat the shot clock.

They're imploading.

Shade
05-09-2004, 12:15 AM
13-0 run now. :o

I'm starting to think Cassel is the real MVP of this Wolves team.

Shade
05-09-2004, 12:16 AM
Mr. Choke, aka Doug Christie, misses two free throws. Wow.

Southside_Pacer
05-09-2004, 12:16 AM
Perhaps the Kings got hired to make a video on how not to win a basketball game.

I guess they figured out to finally attack the basket down by three with less that twenty seconds. :unimpressed:

Shade
05-09-2004, 12:17 AM
Mr. Choke, aka Doug Christie, misses two free throws. Wow.

Mr. The Other Choke, aka Chris Webber, nearly follows suit, draining 1 of 2.

Shade
05-09-2004, 12:19 AM
And now Minny misses one. :rolleyes:

Southside_Pacer
05-09-2004, 12:20 AM
I have a feeling I know where the ball is going to go. :D

Shade
05-09-2004, 12:21 AM
Sacto blows it. :shakehead:

Southside_Pacer
Can't say I thought that was a great play designed in the huddle by the Kings. I'd rather have Peja or Bibby taking that three, not Christie.

Spree misses a free throw.

Shade
I have a feeling I know where the ball is going to go. :D

Yeah...Mr. Choke. :rolleyes:

Southside_Pacer
05-09-2004, 12:22 AM
Fred Hoiberg with the offensive board off two missed free throws by Spree!. :laugh:

He makes them both! :laugh:

Shade
05-09-2004, 12:22 AM
16-1 run to end the game. :o

Hicks
05-09-2004, 12:23 AM
God DAMN these guys suck in the clutch. I'm amazed they beat us with a buzzer-beater. I mean, they can't buy a defensive stop, and while that's at least understandable if not forgivable, they run the most AWFUL offensive plays.

I mean, why on EARTH do you make DOUG CHRISTIE take the clutch 3's when you have Peja and Bibby on the floor?! It's just pathetic.

Pig Nash
05-09-2004, 12:24 AM
ITS OVER[/teen girl squad]

Southside_Pacer
They're chanting FREDDIE in Minneapolis. :applaud:

What a pathetic showing by the Kings. That was one heck of a choke job. I wouldn't say that Minnesota won it, it was a lot more that Sacto lost it with the way they played.

Shade
God DAMN these guys suck in the clutch. I'm amazed they beat us with a buzzer-beater. I mean, they can't buy a defensive stop, and while that's at least understandable if not forgivable, they run the most AWFUL offensive plays.

I mean, why on EARTH do you make DOUG CHRISTIE take the clutch 3's when you have Peja and Bibby on the floor?! It's just pathetic.

Rick Adelman is like Don Nelson -- a bad coach masked my awesome offensive talent.

Shade
05-09-2004, 12:25 AM

:laugh:

Pig Nash
05-09-2004, 12:26 AM

:laugh:

I thought you'd enjoy that. :cool:

Anthem
05-09-2004, 12:48 AM

Rick Adelman is like Don Nelson -- a bad coach masked my awesome offensive talent.

Liar. You don't have awesome offensive talent. :devil:

Hicks
05-09-2004, 12:50 AM

:lol2:

Shade
05-09-2004, 09:41 AM

How would you know? I'm rotting at the end of the bench. :unimpressed: :lol2: