PDA

View Full Version : my favorite moment from game 1

diego
05-07-2004, 01:26 PM
My favorite moment in game 1 had to be at end of second quarter with time running down....bender stands there holding the ball in one hand as if teasing the defender with his wingspan and then makes his move, shoots his jumper, makes it, and puts us up by 10 going into halftime. Great moment.

ROCislandWarrior
05-07-2004, 01:35 PM
My favorite moment in game 1 had to be at end of second quarter with time running down....bender stands there holding the ball in one hand as if teasing the defender with his wingspan and then makes his move, shoots his jumper, makes it, and puts us up by 10 going into halftime. Great moment.

I think that this shows just how good this team is.

Rick could have drawn a play up for anyone of the other guys, but he picked JB. That play was beautiful!

Now my question is, WHY DID BENDER ONLY PLAY 10 MINS?

Cactus Jax
05-07-2004, 01:41 PM

Rick could have drawn a play up for anyone of the other guys, but he picked JB. That play was beautiful!

Yeah, I wonder why Croshere got the minutes in the first quarter that JB should've recieved. :confused:

Suaveness
05-07-2004, 02:06 PM

Yeah, I wonder why Croshere got the minutes in the first quarter that JB should've recieved. :confused:

Most likely because of matchups. Cro matches a little better, because his size can beat them more than athletecism.

BillS
05-07-2004, 02:22 PM
agreed

and granted this isnt that big of a deal, but I was also impressed with Jeff Foster's three point play where he muscles in that lay up while someone was all over his arm

This was mine, too. I was listening to the WIBC broadcast since I had to be away from the TV (I love the internet and 900MHz wireless speakers!) and I thought Slick was going to go nuts. He really loved the play.