PDA

View Full Version : No post-game thoughts?

Hicks
05-07-2004, 09:23 AM
I'm surprised by the lack of discussion. We had our first game in nearly two weeks, and barely anything is said. I guess I was hoping more people would share their thoughts on the game; break it down a little bit.

Zesty
05-07-2004, 09:34 AM
Maybe everyone is at a Friends board? :confused:

I only got to see the 4th quarter of the game, but was somewhat encouraged by what I saw. The Pacers didn't seem to be playing particularly well at all and they still won by double-digits. If Tinsley continues to shoot like that, the Pacers are going to beat anyone and everyone they play. I expect a much better performance on Saturday from both teams, but think the Pacers will win it by 15+.

ABADays
05-07-2004, 09:34 AM
I was waiting for some game reports from those who were there. Especially any mention about the crowd, who seemed to be in it.

Natston
05-07-2004, 09:37 AM
I am worried about Rafer Alston. Itseemed that we are in knee deep when Alston was in the game with Wade at the 2. It forces Reg to guard one of them and that's not good. :uhoh:

sixthman
05-07-2004, 09:43 AM
I was at the game. The crowd was okay, but it was a tough game to get into emotionally. The Pacers were clearly in charge and rarely challenged. It was nice to see the full house, though.

I agree that Rafer Alston looks like he will have a good series. He plays well against us. I think its's a New York City thing with Tinsley. ;)

able
05-07-2004, 09:44 AM
I guess we are all waiting for the pics from MR :D

Ragnar
05-07-2004, 10:02 AM
I just dont think they were in the game after the little spurt they put into the beginning of it. Its going to be like the Boston series 4 and done. I think they will play better in Miami but we will be back into our groove by then. The only way I see them taking a game is if we take a game off so we can win it at home. I just cant imagine Rick wanting to do that.

able
05-07-2004, 10:25 AM
I just dont think they were in the game after the little spurt they put into the beginning of it. Its going to be like the Boston series 4 and done. I think they will play better in Miami but we will be back into our groove by then. The only way I see them taking a game is if we take a game off so we can win it at home. I just cant imagine Rick wanting to do that.

uuuuuhhhh are we related in some way ????????????

while you were typing this, i was typing a very simular thought, in fact exactly the same!

:D weird :D

Ragnar
05-07-2004, 10:43 AM
:rockon2:

waxman
05-07-2004, 03:23 PM
Weird game....rust was obviously there....moments in the 2nd and 3rd quarter looked absolutely phenomenal defensively....

One possible reason JO and AL didn't have big offensive games is because they expended so much energy on defense,,, stepping out on those seemingly non-stop high pick and rolls and then rotating back to their man or coming from the weakside to help or for the block... this being a reason we got beat on the boards a little bit also.

Slick Pinkham
05-07-2004, 03:31 PM
I guess we are all waiting for the pics from MR :D

No doubt. A few closeups of our favorites Pacemates.

TNT doesn't do as many cheesy closeups of cheerleaders as ABC does.

:D