sweabs
05-05-2004, 04:14 PM
g

Unclebuck
05-05-2004, 04:15 PM
That is not a compliment.

Ragnar
05-05-2004, 04:24 PM
The first four games are not too far apart. It gets a little tedious after that with extra days between games but game 7 would only be a couple of days after game 6. I just wish it were every other day.

Game 1 thursday

Game 2 Saturday

Game 3 Monday

Game 4 Wednesday

Game 5 Saturday

Game 6 Tuesday

Game 7 Thursday.

Unclebuck
05-05-2004, 04:28 PM

Remember what our Sunday record was? Wasn't it terrible? I think that may be the point he was trying to make, but I usually get myself into trouble when I start to think.

Our Saturday record was worse than Sunday record, by one game

ROCislandWarrior
05-05-2004, 04:28 PM

Remember what our Sunday record was? Wasn't it terrible? I think that may be the point he was trying to make, but I usually get myself into trouble when I start to think.

That is EXACTLY what he meant

MagicRat
05-05-2004, 04:36 PM

Our Saturday record was worse than Sunday record, by one game

Did the Pacers have more than 1 Friday night off all season? The Saturday games are probably all the second of back-to-backs.......

<Edit> I took a quick look at the schedule, and I'm pretty sure the Pacers only had 1 Friday night off (Jan 30). They beat the Celtics on Jan 31 for one of their Saturday wins......