PDA

View Full Version : In the spirit of the National Football League

indygeezer
05-04-2004, 08:32 AM
Shouldn't the chiming of Big Ben at the Detroit arena for each Ben Wallace rebound and block be declared taunting? Might not a team being whupped up on be incited to riot because of the constant taunt of hearing that danged bell?

:devil:

BigMac
05-04-2004, 08:45 AM
Shouldn't the chiming of Big Ben at the Detroit arena for each Ben Wallace rebound and block be declared taunting? Might not a team being whupped up on be incited to riot because of the constant taunt of hearing that danged bell?

:devil:

If we complain about that, than we have to stop playing "Happy Trails" or "Hit the Road Jack" when someone fouls out. But I agree. This should not go on but I doubt the Pacers players would be upset or even pay attention to this. Remember, they are focused on winning a championship!

ROCislandWarrior
05-04-2004, 09:15 AM
I guess that means no more

"ITTTT"SSSS MILLLLLERRRRR TIMMMMMMMMMMEEEE!"

TheSauceMaster
05-04-2004, 09:17 AM
I don't see any diffrence , I have seen J.O hit a big shot and put his finger to his mouth , like he is trying to tell the crowd to shhhhh :laugh:

Actually I like to see alittle emotion shown when a player makes a big play :laugh: :laugh:

indygeezer
05-04-2004, 10:05 AM
Aw c'mon guys...read the title.

MagicRat
05-04-2004, 10:19 AM
As long as there is no "rhythmic swaying" before the opening tip or any jump ball I think they would be OK....