PDA

View Full Version : Any questions in particular I should ask Kenny the Jet?

sweabs
11-27-2006, 02:18 PM
a

Los Angeles
11-27-2006, 02:31 PM
And?

Naptown_Seth
11-27-2006, 02:34 PM
And?
He asked Kenny what his favorite Keith Sweat album was....not really a very good question if you ask me.

:dance::tongue:

MagicRat
11-27-2006, 03:10 PM
I don't have any recording equipment, so I won't be able to upload. Maybe I'll be able to catch it on the replay.

Here's a brief transcript:

Ian: All right, Scotty in Niagara Falls joins us next. And a chance for him to promote his group as well. Scott, how’re you doing?

Scott: Hey guys, how are you?

Ian: What’s happening?

Scott: Ah, not much. I don’t have any group to promote. Sorry. Um. But I’m a Pacers fan……….yesterday in Toronto wasn’t fun to see………..

Ian: Mmmmmmm.

Scott: But, uh, I just wanted to talk about our team this year and, uh, I don’t know, I just don’t see too many promising signs………

Ian: Let me just say this, first and foremost….

Kenny: They’re no longer a contender.

Ian: We love the accent.

Naptown_Seth
11-27-2006, 03:21 PM
Good, but depressing, conversation. Ian sounds like he knows the team a lot better than typical non-Pacers NBA pundits/talk show guys.

Honestly it sounds like Ian has a connection to the team, someone he speaks to off the record from time to time.

Isaac
11-27-2006, 03:32 PM
I don't think JO is unhappy here at all, not one bit whatsoever. I think he wants to be here very much, and he wants to succeed here. If they think he seems unhappy its because he wants the team to do well, and he's upset we're not playing as well as he wants us to.

MagicRat
11-27-2006, 05:44 PM
"Sandy in Indiana" heard that guy from Toronto call in earlier.

She called in at the end of the show to rip Carlisle. Said she's concerned about the coaching situation and the coach is letting them down. Says his substitutions have been terrible.

Ian says he thinks the Pacers players are beginning to revolt.....thinks there's a feeling behind the scenes that if it doesn't turn around in a hurry it's going to get ugly......JO is unhappy with the way the season is developing.

Kenny says they just aren't very good.

MagicRat
11-27-2006, 08:59 PM
Argh....stupid 76ers/Heat game.

I was all set to record, too.......