PDA

View Full Version : Richardson to Indy?

Alpolloloco
11-24-2006, 07:12 AM
How would you feel for the following trade offer?

Harrington
Jackson
Foster

for

Richardson
Murphy
O'Bryant

We finally get rid of Jackson and recieve an allstar worthy SG in Richardson. Murphy is a player who complements JO better than Harrington, his defense isn't great (so is Harrington's) but he's a capable rebounder (more of the blocking out type of rebounder). O'Bryant could be a great C for us in the future, and in the meantime we give Foster's minutes to Harrison who gets a final chance to prove his worth.

esabyrn333
11-24-2006, 02:23 PM
Golden State would never trade Richardson without an allstar in return. So it would take JO at the least to get him. I would love to have the guy and I like Murphy but the trade is too one sided to work.

travmil
11-24-2006, 02:28 PM
Golden State would never trade Richardson without an allstar in return. So it would take JO at the least to get him. I would love to have the guy and I like Murphy but the trade is too one sided to work.

Not to mention that if they gave up O'Bryant they'd definitely insist that Harrison was included on our end.

avoidingtheclowns
11-25-2006, 02:40 PM
QRich more likely than JRich

Eindar
11-28-2006, 02:02 AM
I love it. Of course in typical Pacer fan trade fashion, Golden State would hate it.