PDA

View Full Version : Something is missing this Thanksgiving.

Unclebuck
11-23-2006, 10:10 PM
For 13 straight years there was a home Pacers game on Thanksgiving night and I must admit it seems really strange tonight not having a game to go to. I didn't realize how accustomed I had become to a Thanksgiving night game. This day just doesn't seem the same

Oh well, Happy Thanksgiving

Moses
11-23-2006, 10:14 PM
Watch some football!!

Hope everyone here had a great Thanksgiving.

Trader Joe
11-23-2006, 10:25 PM
I agree UB. As long as I can remember there has been a Pacers game to watch on Thanksgiving. Oh well hopefully it just makes tomorrow night all the more fun.

Unclebuck
11-23-2006, 10:25 PM
Watch some football!!

Hope everyone here had a great Thanksgiving.

What is this football that you speak of.

I'm not a big football fan

joeyd
11-23-2006, 10:30 PM
For 13 straight years there was a home Pacers game on Thanksgiving night and I must admit it seems really strange tonight not having a game to go to. I didn't realize how accustomed I had become to a Thanksgiving night game. This day just doesn't seem the same

I agree. It seems a bit strange. Because we have no extended family in Indiana, we had made it a tradition for the family to eat and then go to the game right after dinner. So we started a new tradition: family movie night. Very enjoyable, though not the same. But I am glad that we at least have a home game to look forward to during Thankgiving weekend. The Cavs were here last year for Turkey Day, I believe. Big game.

aero
11-23-2006, 11:06 PM
yeah i felt like something just wasnt right today...but with 3 Thanksgiving day football games im sure thats why they did it...ill just watch the Bucks game from the other night when they won on my DVR it will hold me over until tomorrow

larry
11-23-2006, 11:39 PM

Happy Thanksgiving,
nothing like getting stuffed and then getting pissed at Jack & Tinsley.
Its a blessing in disguise even though we won last year.
(Artest guarded Lebron)
:usa:

Kstat
11-24-2006, 12:01 AM
Damn, I miss watching the clippers thanksgiving night........ :tongue:

Trader Joe
11-24-2006, 01:00 AM
Happy Thanksgiving,
nothing like getting stuffed and then getting pissed at Jack & Tinsley.
Its a blessing in disguise even though we won last year.
(Artest owned Lebron)
:usa:

Fixed. ;)