PDA

View Full Version : Carlisle on ESPN radio today 2:30 Indy time

Unclebuck
05-03-2004, 02:29 PM
Not sure the exact time, but it will be in the next 90 minutes.

TheSauceMaster
05-03-2004, 02:30 PM
ESPN 950 right ?

MagicRat
05-03-2004, 02:40 PM
Thanks for the heads up.....

Southside_Pacer
05-03-2004, 02:52 PM
ESPN 950 right ?

Yep. He must be on Dan Patrick Today.

TheSauceMaster
05-03-2004, 02:54 PM
I dunno if I can stand much more Steven A Smith ..seems he is filling in for Dan Patrick today :cry:

obnoxiousmodesty
05-03-2004, 03:08 PM
I dunno if I can stand much more Steven A Smith ..seems he is filling in for Dan Patrick today :cry:
Times like these make me happy I don't have cable television--I don't have to listen to SAS on a regular basis. ;)

TheSauceMaster
05-03-2004, 03:26 PM
Times like these make me happy I don't have cable television--I don't have to listen to SAS on a regular basis. ;)

you don't have to have cable to listen , you can goto http://www.espn950.com and listen to it :)

fwpacerfan
05-03-2004, 03:39 PM
He's on now and the words "we've actually gotten better with this layoff" came out of his mouth. He's referring to working on things they needed to work on. I hope he's right. Bring on game 1.

able
05-03-2004, 04:26 PM
He's on now and the words "we've actually gotten better with this layoff" came out of his mouth. He's referring to working on things they needed to work on. I hope he's right. Bring on game 1.

Ok, all i got was "server full" and since i was working (yes and it IS a bankholiday here :( ) i had no opportunity to try anythihng fancy, any recording, or typescript would be mucho appreciated

:)

MagicRat
05-03-2004, 04:29 PM
any recording.......would be mucho appreciated

To be replayed on your local PD station. Stay tuned for details...........

able
05-03-2004, 04:31 PM
any recording.......would be mucho appreciated

To be replayed on your local PD station. Stay tuned for details...........

:dance: :bowdown: :bowdown: :dance:

:champions:

fwpacerfan
05-03-2004, 04:48 PM

Ok, all i got was "server full" and since i was working (yes and it IS a bankholiday here :( ) i had no opportunity to try anythihng fancy, any recording, or typescript would be mucho appreciated

There really wasn't much 'meat' to the interview. It was only about 4 minutes long and 2 1/2 of the minutes were spent talking about Stephen A.'s penchant for Steak and Shake and how Carlisle needs to buy him dinner there during the Eastern Conference finals. :D

TheSauceMaster
05-03-2004, 04:50 PM
There really wasn't much 'meat' to the interview. It was only about 4 minutes long and 2 1/2 of the minutes were spent talking about Stephen A.'s penchant for Steak and Shake and how Carlisle needs to buy him dinner there during the Eastern Conference finals. :D

Yep most of it was Steven A Smith's mouth :laugh: :laugh: I wish Rick woulda got to speak more .

TheSauceMaster
05-03-2004, 05:10 PM
There Repeating it right now , the interview

you can listen http://www.espn950.com internet stream

grace
05-04-2004, 11:42 AM
There really wasn't much 'meat' to the interview.

When was the last time there was any "meat" in an interview on Dan Patrick?

TheSauceMaster
05-04-2004, 11:59 AM

Well Dan woulda gave it more meat than Steven A Smith did , but not much more :laugh:

fwpacerfan
05-04-2004, 12:50 PM

You are correct about that, but Dan would have spent at least 3 minutes talking about something relevant to the playoffs! :D