PDA

View Full Version : Tonight's game is available to watch online

Grant
11-15-2006, 06:59 PM
http://www.myp2p.eu/NBA.htm

A few options available.

Jon Theodore
11-15-2006, 07:56 PM
When you watch these feeds does it play in windows media player? I can actually download windows media player on my mac and that may work.

None of the links I click on work, but maybe if I had windows media player.

aero
11-15-2006, 07:59 PM
very cool thanks for that link :D

Jon Theodore
11-15-2006, 08:11 PM
if i can get this to work my life might be saved

Jon Theodore
11-15-2006, 08:15 PM
if anyone is doing this, please tell me. Does it play in windows media player. I am using firefox on my mac and it just says some garbage about no program being associated with the protocol.

Grant
11-15-2006, 08:19 PM
You need to dowload one of the programs....and it does use the windows media player codec.....

Sopcast is the one that I typically use....

Install the program and then when you click on the link it should launch the application.

Tonights game is only avaible in Chinese though....

gummy
11-15-2006, 08:21 PM
Oh, excellent, thanks!

The picture quality is passable - I'm using Sopcast.

Do you know if any of the other options are better?

Grant
11-15-2006, 08:26 PM
Jon, I'm not sure if there is a mac option :-(

I think they are all fairly similar.
Sopcast is more user based...and the bitrate can be set by whoever is hosting. The others are probably more consistent.

I'm a little new to it myself. Sopcast is what I've used most.

Grant
11-15-2006, 08:37 PM
Jon, Sopcast has a firefox plugin that might work for you. You can view in a browser so I think it will work on a mac.

Check http://www.sopcast.org/doc/mozillamunual.jsp

Jon Theodore
11-15-2006, 08:38 PM
macs are so much better than PC's, it just sucks that there are so many compatability issues that force the majority of people to stick with PC's.

Jon Theodore
11-15-2006, 08:41 PM
i appreciate your help grant, but i'm fed up at the moment with downloading crap to try and watch the pacers. My computer is work related so I'm just going to suck it up and not be able to watch pacers :-(

AesopRockOn
11-15-2006, 08:50 PM
Damn that took a long time. Thanks for the link buddy (Canadian). It's buffering now, so we'll see what happens.

AesopRockOn
11-15-2006, 08:53 PM
Lol, is it ever going to play something other than Japanese ads and random NBA stuff?

Edit: It's on, but in a strange language. This should be good.

Grant
11-15-2006, 09:22 PM
Edit: It's on, but in a strange language. This should be good.

Its in Chinese tonight....but that isn't always the case. It would be great if a hoosier would broadast so we would get it in English. (hint,hint). There are a couple of people who broadcast the Sixers and Raptors games...

And Jon, the Firefox plugin should work for you...its just an extension for your browser. I use firefox as well. You may need to restart firefox after it installs.

AesopRockOn
11-15-2006, 09:29 PM
Its in Chinese tonight....but that isn't always the case. It would be great if a hoosier would broadast so we would get it in English. (hint,hint). There are a couple of people who broadcast the Sixers and Raptors games...

And Jon, the Firefox plugin should work for you...its just an extension for your browser. I use firefox as well. You may need to restart firefox after it installs.

Lol, mine is in Japanese.