PDA

View Full Version : Autograph Sessions @ Greenwood Park Mall?

rel
11-08-2006, 09:14 PM
i was just at greenwood park mall, and saw a sign there as i was walking out. It had pictures of both Danny Granger and David Harrison and said that there would be an autograph session on Nov. 9 (Thursday) @ 4.30 to 5.30 PM.

The thing is that i'm not sure if that was a sign saying that they'll be held there (which is what i assumed) or if it was just an ad for circle center's autograph session, since i thought harrison was doing his there. Also, it didn't say what store it was at if it was in Greenwood. I was thinking finishline, but the sign had nothing on it about the location. A TGI Fridays logo was at the bottom, so i'm not sure if they're sponsoring it or if that's where it will be held at.

So...if anyone else had any info about this, it would be greatly appreciated to know.

317Kim
11-09-2006, 06:02 AM
The one on Sunday, Nov 12th is at Circle Centre, but I'm not sure about this one. Hulk is going to be at that one too.

During last night's game, I also heard that JO was going to be at Castleton's Finish Line, but didn't hear when.

If there's going to be a signing at Greenwood, I would guess that it'd be in the Finish Line.

lumber man
11-09-2006, 06:13 AM
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">

The one on Sunday, Nov 12th is at Circle Centre, but I'm not sure about this one. Hulk is going to be at that one too.

During last night's game, I also heard that JO was going to be at Castleton's Finish Line, but didn't hear when.

If there's going to be a signing at Greenwood, I would guess that it'd be in the Finish Line.
how did you hear about the one at circle center?
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

317Kim
11-09-2006, 03:31 PM
Today's Star,

Danny & Hulk will be at Greenwood Mall from 4:30-6:30 at TGIFs. Danny is signing from 4:30-5:30 and then Hulk will pick up from there until 6:30.

Yesterday's,

There will be one at Circle Center on Sunday from 4 to 6 with Hulk, Maceo, Rawle, DA, and Josh.

Jermaine will be at Castleton at Lids Kids from 6-7 on Monday.

Just found one more,

Al will be signing pictures etc at Fantastic Sam's from 5:30-6:30 today!

rel
11-09-2006, 05:54 PM
just got back.

Got my Granger jersey and a portrait of him signed, plus, got a photo with him...

swweett

:)

317Kim
11-09-2006, 06:53 PM
That's awesome! :D

Cornrows
11-09-2006, 08:02 PM
Thanks for the info, PaCeRs_GiRl!

PacerFan31
11-09-2006, 10:47 PM
DAMN!!!

I work at Greenwood Park Mall @ Dick's Sporting Goods, and I had to deliver a treadmill so I missed Danny and Hulk. I thought it was tomorrow.