PDA

View Full Version : ABA League - Listening to offers for Brad Miller

Los Angeles
11-05-2006, 02:12 PM
Please refrain from jokes and the "i'll give you John Edwards" comments.

I'm very heavy at Center, and I'm getting frustrated watching my bench score points while I don't even have 8 guys on the floor.

Brad is a quality man, and I'd like to get quality in return. PM me or use NBA's trade offer wire.

Thanks!

Los Angeles
11-05-2006, 03:23 PM
I should note - Brad seems to have a foot problem, and I don't know how long he's going to be out. So get him now before he comes back and I take him off the table.

GO!!!!!
11-07-2006, 05:14 AM
Brad Miller's injured left foot is expected to keep him sidelined for at least four weeks.
Miller was diagnosed with a torn plantar fascia in his left foot Monday after averaging just 6.0 PPG and shooting 8-for-28 from the floor. Shareef Abdur-Rahim should take over at center while Kenny Thomas will continue to start at power forward for the Kings. Both players should be picked up in most leagues in Miller's absence. Nov. 6 - 8:45 pm et

FYI...

Los Angeles
11-07-2006, 04:28 PM
Brad Miller's injured left foot is expected to keep him sidelined for at least four weeks.
Miller was diagnosed with a torn plantar fascia in his left foot Monday after averaging just 6.0 PPG and shooting 8-for-28 from the floor. Shareef Abdur-Rahim should take over at center while Kenny Thomas will continue to start at power forward for the Kings. Both players should be picked up in most leagues in Miller's absence. Nov. 6 - 8:45 pm et

FYI...

I'm well aware.

That why he's even being offered at this point.

Once he's back, he goes off the table, so it up to owners if they want to sacrifice a medium level player now for a high end center later.